Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reche Caldwell>>>>Brandon Lloyd

DallasSucks19922010

BL is obviously gone and the team just needs to decide how to get rid of him and his cap ramifications. I like Caldwell as the number three receiver backing up ARE and SM. I am hoping that Mix stays around and they get him involved next year. He can obviously play teams and I hope he can run routes and catch as well. That he can play teams might just keep him around. I am hoping the team can use him like they use Thrash and block downfield on run and pass plays.

Trade BL for a draft pick. We could get a 2nd rounder for him.

haha you're out of your mind. the Pats traded a 2nd ROUNDER for MOSS. What makes you think any team, save maybe a High school team give anything less than a 5th rounder for him?

Ain't happening. We should just release him and take the cap hit. Then he can focus on his prolific career as a rapper. :laugh:

haha you're out of your mind. the Pats traded a 2nd ROUNDER for MOSS. What makes you think any team, save maybe a High school team give anything less than a 5th rounder for him?

Ain't happening. We should just release him and take the cap hit. Then he can focus on his prolific career as a rapper. :laugh:

I believe the Pats traded a 4th round pick for Moss.

The Brandon Lloyd and TJ Duckett deals were horrible. Both guys did absolutely nothing for us and we gave up four draft picks for them. With the way guys like Montgomery, Golston, Doughty, and even Heyer are playing, I think we would have done much better with the picks.

Archived