Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Todd Collins -- Gone Next Year?

Mania

Absolutely, Campbell played a year, if he was even decent he would have avoided injury and be in the pro bowl by now like all the other young QBs. Just waive him and lets get on the Collins train and let him create a new dynasty. He can probably play until 47 or so. We need to resign Brunell and we can talk Testaverde out of retirement and go forward with 3 very veteran QBs with an average age of 40.

Who has time to develop players in the NFL anymore anyway? I mean the Falcons figured out Brett Favre was a bust within a few years at Atlanta.

If all else fails we can trade away our draft picks this year for another veteran QB who is appriaching 40.

lmao!!!!

The Al Sauders becoming a head coach ship has sailed, fellas. He's 60 now, and if it was going to happen, it would have happened following one of his stellar seasons coordinating KC's offense. Someone tell me the last time a 60 year old was hired to become a head coach without a HOF resume (ala Gibbs, Parcells, etc)???? It's a young man's game, even on the sidelines. Saunders isn't going anywhere.

Now Collins, that could be a different story. But let's just enjoy the ride.

I think it is true that without a system like our Todd Collins would proabley struggle. But they are teams with smilar offenses. What if Marvin Lewis says Todd we want you back in KC, we have lost 9 straight games. I cant promise you more money than Snyder but I can promise you this if you are the best QB in preseason you WILL be named the starter. Can the Redskins guarnteen you this?

we definitely need to keep him here and open up the starting QB job for competition next season. JC is the future, but I think he'd greatly benefit from some more time learning the system. Some QBs usually contribute immediately while some need time to adjust to the pro game. While JC showed flashes of brilliance this year he also made some dumb, untimely mistakes.

Archived