Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did this guy even watch the game? (merged)

Grizz

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/scoutsbuzz?weekNumber=17&seasonYear=2007&seasonType=2

Another low for sports reporting.

Redskins 27, Cowboys 6

The Washington Redskins went after Dallas backup QB Jacques Reeves and attacked the Cowboys’ coverage-challenged safeties in the middle of the field, and the result was a very efficient day for Washington QB Todd Collins. The Redskins also ran the ball effectively behind LT Chris Samuels and LG Pete Kendall as they secured a playoff berth against a Dallas team that obviously felt it had little to play for.

-- Doug Kretz

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/scoutsbuzz?weekNumber=17&seasonYear=2007&seasonType=2

Redskins 27, Cowboys 6

The Washington Redskins went after Dallas backup QB Jacques Reeves and attacked the Cowboys’ coverage-challenged safeties in the middle of the field, and the result was a very efficient day for Washington QB Todd Collins. The Redskins also ran the ball effectively behind LT Chris Samuels and LG Pete Kendall as they secured a playoff berth against a Dallas team that obviously felt it had little to play for.

-- Doug Kretz

Reeves couldn't have been any worse then Romo sits to pee or Johnson....

Redskins 27, Cowboys 6

-- Doug Kretz

douglas,

please turn in your press pass and your pen and pad....

YOUR FIRED

happy holidays

yours truly,

The Editor

Redskins 27, Cowboys 6

-- Doug Kretz

and this years ESPY goes to...................

Redskins 27, Cowboys 6

-- Doug Kretz

Why would he watch the game? So he might actually know what he's talking about? Naw...I'm sure he's quite comfortable looking like a jackass.

this is on ESPN.com right now on the story about us winning...

"The Washington Redskins went after Dallas backup QB Jacques Reeves and attacked the Cowboys’ coverage-challenged safeties in the middle of the field, and the result was a very efficient day for Washington QB Todd Collins. The Redskins also ran the ball effectively behind LT Chris Samuels and LG Pete Kendall as they secured a playoff berth against a Dallas team that obviously felt it had little to play for.

-- Doug Kretz, Scouts Inc."

man... how about some fact checking... journalism at an all-time low these days.

I sent an email to ESPN to have his arse fired, will see what they do. :laugh:

I got a response back saying:

Hi Doug,

Thank you for contacting us.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I escalated the issue for

review and we will make any necessary corrections.

For live assistance with this or any other issue, please call Customer

Care at 1-888-549-3776 (ESPN) between 7:00 am and 2:00 am EST.

Regards,

Patrick

ESPN.com Customer Care

I am not even going to respond back and say my name is not Doug but the writer's name is Doug:doh: So much for trying.

I got a response back saying:

Hi Doug,

Thank you for contacting us.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I escalated the issue for

review and we will make any necessary corrections.

For live assistance with this or any other issue, please call Customer

Care at 1-888-549-3776 (ESPN) between 7:00 am and 2:00 am EST.

Regards,

Patrick

ESPN.com Customer Care

I am not even going to respond back and say my name is not Doug but the writer's name is Doug:doh: So much for trying.

:laugh: :doh:

Archived