Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone know the playoff schedule

Ant15fromNJ

if you do post it if its not out yet mods you can delete this.

I could be wrong, while the teams aren't 100% set - I thought I had heard that they had determined the time slots for the home teams:

(1) Saturday early game (4PM EST) - ???? @ San Diego. If SD wins on Sunday they are the 3rd seed and will host either Tenn or Cleve

(2) Saturday late game (8PM EST) - Giants @ TB

(3) Sunday early game (12:30 EST) - ???@ Pittsburgh. If SD wins on Sunday, Pittsburgh hosts the Jags. Pittsburgh wins and SD loses - Pittsburgh becomes 3rd seed and hosts either Cleve or Tenn and SD hosts Jags.

(4) Sunday late game (4PM EST) Skins/Vikes/Saints@ Seattle. Everybody should already understand the scenarios around this one.

HTTR!

:dallasuck

Wrong. If we win we play Dallas. If Seattle wins they play Green Bay. Highest seed always plays the lowest.

How do you say? My bad! lol. I saw it posted yesterday on this board. It was a CBS Sports web page. I hope you are right though as I'd like nothing more than to play dallASS again if we beat them tomorrow and win in Seattle.

I could be wrong, while the teams aren't 100% set - I thought I had heard that they had determined the time slots for the home teams:

(1) Saturday early game (4PM EST) - ???? @ San Diego. If SD wins on Sunday they are the 3rd seed and will host either Tenn or Cleve

(2) Saturday late game (8PM EST) - Giants @ TB

(3) Sunday early game (12:30 EST) - ???@ Pittsburgh. If SD wins on Sunday, Pittsburgh hosts the Jags. Pittsburgh wins and SD loses - Pittsburgh becomes 3rd seed and hosts either Cleve or Tenn and SD hosts Jags.

(4) Sunday late game (4PM EST) Skins/Vikes/Saints@ Seattle. Everybody should already understand the scenarios around this one.

HTTR!

Nope you are wrong. They will never play a 10 am home game in San Diego.

Archived