Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thank God I'm not a Giants fan.

Spaceman Spiff

When your team is going to lay down for the last game, much the way favre did on the last game for strahan to get the last sack to get his record. Notice that a lot of people don't really recognize that Strahan is the single season sack leader because of that game. So when the Patriots win this game, even though they cheated to win a couple of other games with the video taping from this year and last, they will also have the fact that the last team that they played didn't even bother to start their starters or put up much of a fight. That will always haunt them. The only problem that I have with this sort of asterisk type of season is that it will still give Mercury Morris all the fuel for his argument that his team was the best ever and they were the first to do it and so forth and so on. I was so hoping that the Ravens would have beaten the Dolphins on that last game. Oh well, I guess the Pats will go undefeated and the Dolphins will not go winless.

Well, the game has been played, and the outcome is pretty much what was expected, but the Giants fans that sold their tickets really did miss a good game. However, I'm not going to bash them for selling. I get more pissed at them when I watch Giants games and the fans are leaving with 5 minutes left in the 3rd quarter in order to beat traffic regardless of how the game is going.

Well, the game has been played, and the outcome is pretty much what was expected, but the Giants fans that sold their tickets really did miss a good game. However, I'm not going to bash them for selling. I get more pissed at them when I watch Giants games and the fans are leaving with 5 minutes left in the 3rd quarter in order to beat traffic regardless of how the game is going.

I heard alot of cheering when the Pats made plays Sunday on TV. You know a 3pt loss may have been different if there was actually some type of homefield advantage last night.

I heard alot of cheering when the Pats made plays Sunday on TV. You know a 3pt loss may have been different if there was actually some type of homefield advantage last night.
Yep, a little more crowd noise during NE's final couple of scoring drives may altered the outcome.:2cents:

Archived