Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extremeskins Lords needs fresh bodies -- Basketball simulation world domination.

Art

Those familiar with Tribal Wars knows an engaged, interested bunch from Extremeskins is tough to deal with. Many still play that and one day I may return, but, not today. Currently, ESL has a small contingent dominating the world of pretend basketball at Cyberdunk.com.

If you wish to sign up after reading this, use THIS link:

www.cyberdunk.com?ref=203620

This link would give me in game cash I can use to spread around to all members of the teams we enjoy. Those already playing should NOT use this link as it will draw attention to us :).

Cyberdunk is a simple game and at the level of pure player, maybe even a bit boring as it requires only a few minutes a day to be fully effective and good. Even those without basketball knowledge might enjoy as ESL takes over this world.

What we need, at minimum is the following:

1. People who are around on the internet most days who will log in and do what they are asked depending on the game.

2. Follow build methods shown to them to maximize their character's value without losing valuable points with unnecessary skills.

3. Patience to know it may take up to 70 days -- a full season -- before you're actually good enough to either play very much, or start beating people out. It's an easy 70 days if you follow betting threads and spend 5 minutes a day or so, but, can be boring until you have equipment.

Now, for those who are less patient, but have more money, or, who are less patient but HIGHLY interested and active, there are ways to speed up your improvement. It costs about $16 a season to fully boost your character. More money to buy special gear. For the very active, I will give them pooled resources to help them. For those with loose change, you can speed up the process.

If you are interested in joining our domination, do not simply click the link. Check with me first. Once enough of you are engaged, I will buy a third team and deploy it for you with the types of players we want. I will not manage that team. An existing guy who loves the game will OR one of you newbies will :).

If we don't get enough for a third team, still check with me because I will tell you the most likely positions to get on to one of the branded franchises most quickly.

Join up or don't.

Either way, we're unbeaten :).

this game is downright simple compared to TW, so don't worry about it sucking up your time. 5 min a day easily. art, of course, has the game by the short and curlies, so we're beating teams that are better than we are on paper... by obscene margins. we get pissed at wins of *only* 30 pts.

btw, art, could you PM me the link to the CD forum? i'm away from my home computer and don't have the page saved anywhere. thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Since Lokinder started this thread I thought I would provide an update on ESL World 2.

For those of you who played Tribal Wars World II it is official ESL is officially dead, in world two at least.

While it somewhat died when all of the "originals" decided to retire ESL continued to thrive up until a couple of weeks ago.

A lot of the people put forth a great effort in making things work however we could not sustain ourselves against TW and uncountable number of runners and traitors.

The loyal few that remained were a ton of fun and were true ESL, some of them even though they were from England and Russia were sporting Redskins logo's as their sigs. They were naming their villages "HTTR" without ever watching a Redskins game.

Thought I would provide an update.

Cheers

Archived