Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

75th ann. jerseys pretty cheap

Fetus

I wanted a Landry Premier jersey but they didn't have any at the Redskins store. I asked why. The guy working there told me that it's his rookie season so they'll only make Replica (screenprinted #'s) jerseys for him until next year. There are Landry's all over eBay with stitched #'s. The only way that those could possibly be REAL Reebok merchandise is that someone went to NFL.com, PAID $280, ordered a Custom Authentic Jersey, asked for last name Landry and #30, and then turned around and sold it on eBay for $30. Highly unlikely.

wow another website that sells authentic knockoffs... Come on knobs none of these are real. Instead of burning cash on every redskins item you see save your cash and get an authentic

I'd rather buy 6 really good knockoffs for the price of a real authentic. No chance I ever spend $300 on a shirt.

The specialjersey products are superb.

I looked at a Taylor Pro Bowl. It was blue and was full of stars. I bought a white Taylor Jersey for £20 instead. 5 Days it took to come.

Hail to Specialjersey.

My Taylor or Landry Jersey will be worn for the St Helens RLFC games this season.

Hail to the Redskins. Come on you Saints.

The specialjersey products are superb.

I looked at a Taylor Pro Bowl. It was blue and was full of stars. I bought a white Taylor Jersey for £20 instead. 5 Days it took to come.

Hail to Specialjersey.

My Taylor or Landry Jersey will be worn for the St Helens RLFC games this season.

Hail to the Redskins. Come on you Saints.

lol... is this the Kings English????/ Hell, I didn't get half the references.

I'd rather buy 6 really good knockoffs for the price of a real authentic. No chance I ever spend $300 on a shirt.

The authentic I have seen at the Redskins store are not worth $300.00 in my opinion.

I bought one of those $50.00 player worn jerserys at the end of season sale they had.

Also I just got my burgundy Taylor jersey from specialjersey.com and for $55.00 including shipping, it is a great deal.

wow another website that sells authentic knockoffs... Come on knobs none of these are real. Instead of burning cash on every redskins item you see save your cash and get an authentic

Alright, you spend $250 - $300 on your Official authentic style jersey. I'll spend $40 on my fake replica style Sean Taylor 75th anniversary jersey, with sewn numbers/name/elastic sleeves.

We'll see who in the world actually cares when both of us are displaying our colors proudly.

Alright, you spend $250 - $300 on your Official authentic style jersey. I'll spend $40 on my fake replica style Sean Taylor 75th anniversary jersey, with sewn numbers/name/elastic sleeves.

We'll see who in the world actually cares when both of us are displaying our colors proudly.

How about seeing who's still looks new after a year and several washings? Yes, the price difference is big, but you get what you pay for.

this site sells 75th jerseys and they are the real thing i got mine of the dude that owns the shop on ebay

they have ST, Darrel Green, and some others i cant really remember but hey

These are fake. You can't buy a legit Darrell Green 75th Anniversary jersey because of course he didn't play this year and is retired. 99% of jerseys on ebay are fakes.

Archived