Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

75th ann. jerseys pretty cheap

Fetus

I placed my order weeks ago and have not received it yet. I emailed the guy and he tells me that they are having problems with their payment system. Anyone else having this problem??

No, I didn't have any problems with my order.

But I did notice that when you try to access the site now, there is a bulletin claiming PayPal problems.

These are fake. You can't buy a legit Darrell Green 75th Anniversary jersey because of course he didn't play this year and is retired. 99% of jerseys on ebay are fakes.

No kidding, but guess what? I ordered a custom Mark Mosely 70th Anniversary jersey and he was retired as well. The reason I got Green and Mosely is this. Besides Cooley, I wouldn't buy any current player's jersey ever. I also love retro jerseys.

How about seeing who's still looks new after a year and several washings? Yes, the price difference is big, but you get what you pay for.

Do I need to post pics of my Moss "fake authentic" I bought 2 years back?

:doh:

Not all of us have the kind of money to go out and burn $300 holes in our pockets.

For my "fake" Taylor, Landry, and Moss, I have paid a total of $180 each with 3 day shipping and they all look great.....

• 2 years later...

Archived