Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

horse trailer player of the game? Clinton Portis(Merged. M.E.T.)

RedskinsFanInTX

Stephon Heyer - Hands down. Shutting down Strahan. All night long.

Maybe the spirit of ST did make those guys drop those balls. But I think it was the spirit of ST held in Laron. After that hit on Plax no one on the Giants stretched their arms out at all.

Hopefully the trolls will lay off Portis now. He is and always has been a elite back who does EVERYTHING. Sure he hasn’t been as explosive this year, but when you have three new guys on the line it takes some adjusting. When the line is getting a little push Clinton makes the most of it. He is the best running back the Redskins have ever had.

Pluses and Minuses

Pluses

1. Smoooooooooot did a great job on plastic cup Burress all things considered.

2. Andre Carter is a man-beast

3. Samuels shut Usi down all night

4. Heyer with help kept Strahan quiet for the most part

5. Clinton Portis delivered when his team needed it

6. Todd Collins did as well as any QB could in that wind.

7. Special teams was good all things considered

8. Reed Doughty was not a liability last night

Minuses:

1. Rocky McIntosh was getting blown up against the run prior to his injury. Rocky needs to either blow stuff up in the backfield or hold his ground better at the point of attack.

2. The right guard was allowing too much penetration all night.

3. Pete Kendall got ran over a couple of times

4. Brandon Jacobs got to the second level a little too easily

5. Marcus Washington was not effective as a stand up pass rusher last night

Summary:

A win is a win and I'll take it. The Skins are talking playoffs and these issues need to be addressed if we want to do more in the playoffs than just make a cameo appearance.

Hopefully the trolls will lay off Portis now. He is and always has been a elite back who does EVERYTHING. Sure he hasn’t been as explosive this year, but when you have three new guys on the line it takes some adjusting. When the line is getting a little push Clinton makes the most of it. He is the best running back the Redskins have ever had.

I am a CP fan and agree that he has mad skills but until he hoists a Lombardi, Riggins is the man.:2cents:

first name clinton

last name portis

leaves brothers on their a** like a black chuck norris

:laugh::laugh::applause:

He deserved that....did you see him laying the block on LB's and Defensive lineman. I remember at least 2 instances where the defenders got jacked up!!

Lets not get too crazy. The Giants receivers dropped 10 passes.

yea, and i think 6 of those were by jacobs who smoot wasn't covering, 1 by amani who wasn't manned up by smoot on the play, and the other ones were covered up. i don't remember plax dropping any of them and smoot was pretty much covering him all night.

Archived