Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor on the front of Madden 09

DirtySkin21

For a lot of the reasons already stated in this thread, I seriously doubt it will happen. I liked the idea of being able to unlock a Sean Taylor player, but beyond that, no.

Realistically, once the 2008 Pro Bowl is over I think the NFL's attention to Sean Taylor will officially end as we've seen it. Probably will see one or two more Redskins tributes (Ring of Honor, number retirement, that sort of thing), but then it's move-on time.

Can we please stop making suggestions like this? The NFL and the Redskins have done their jobs with tributes. Now it's time for each individual person to move on and honor him in their own way.

Please stop asking others to honor him for us.

I agree...not everyone feels the same way outside this forum. Way enough tributes have been made.

Can we please stop making suggestions like this? The NFL and the Redskins have done their jobs with tributes. Now it's time for each individual person to move on and honor him in their own way.

Please stop asking others to honor him for us.

Exactly! Besides, if it happened, I know people would be up at arms (possibly the same people) claiming that EASports and Madden were making money off of a tragedy.

And those of you that want Romo sits to pee on the cover, are you scared of Romo sits to pee or something? Personally, I'd rather spank the Cowboys while they are at FULL strength so there is no excuse!!

Archived