Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Shockey Shocked - wasn't this against the Skins?

.Guy.

I think it was the Seahawks a year or two ago when the fieldgoal kicker missed a chip shot.

ahh I was sure it was against the Skins :(

well whatever he's still a punk :mad:

Remember that other time (I think it was Shockey too) when we intercepted the ball and he was too busy complaining about pass interference or something and we returned it like 20 yards :laugh:

edit: beaten by rypien91 :mad:

It was definitely against the Seahawks two years ago. Everyone thought Feeley had made that kick to clench the W then it turns out he missed it and they ended up losing in OT I believe.

I remember that game. Didn't feeley miss 3 Field Goals? And I'll assume that celebration was because he made a clutch catch to put them in position for the FG

I remember that game. Didn't feeley miss 3 Field Goals? And I'll assume that celebration was because he made a clutch catch to put them in position for the FG

Yea he missed 3 in a row that game in late November in Seattle, including one in overtime.

"The result of each belied an impressive Giants effort: Feely was barely wide left on a 40-yarder on the final play of regulation, short on a 54-yard try in overtime and wide right and way short on a second chance in the extra period from 45 yards." - ESPN.com

That was the missed game winning field goal against the Seahawks...I think, I am pretty sure not against the 'Skins. There is another of him arguing a call after our linebacker picked off a pass and him just standing there.

hahah that was priceless. MW i believe. he just started flying down the field and you can see shockey waving his hands at the ref, back turned to what could have been a tackle on Washington.

Archived