Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Humans are undergoing rapid Evolutionary Acceleration.

JMS

So when do I get to make card glow and throw them so they esplode? Or when do I get to control the weather? Come on evolution I only have about 40 years or so left.
sorry buddy, i already took the explosive card evolution. i think ji stole the weather one, you'll have to find another one.

You guys do realize that his mutation had nothing to do with the cards, right? He could energize any object he touched, he was just good with the cards. ;)

:geek:

You guys do realize that his mutation had nothing to do with the cards, right? He could energize any object he touched, he was just good with the cards. ;)

I'll take magneto's power

If any one u try to mess with me, i'll just convert all the iron in your blood and form a small sized ball (which would kill you), and proceed to extract it from your body like an exiting bullet. (which would definitely kill you)

take your weak ass weather powers out of here. Magneto all the way!

(and he can fly)

i know, the cards were just perfect for him because they came 50+ to a pack and he was good at throwing them. every now and then i'll use it to quickly heat up a meal, but i mostly stick with cards. makes for a good way to dispose of cheaters when playing poker, too. instead of reaching for a gun, i just accidentally clip 'im in the face with a "charge card".

I'll take magneto's power

If any one u try to mess with me, i'll just convert all the iron in your blood and form a small sized ball (which would kill you), and proceed to extract it from your body like an exiting bullet. (which would definitely kill you)

take your weak ass weather powers out of here. Magneto all the way!

(and he can fly)

that's only if I have a high iron count.

Along with this, our technological revolutions have been becoming increasingly rapid. Look at how long the industrial revolution took compared to the "Information revolution" that took only 15 some odd years. The internet still continues to amaze even the youngest generations.

Come about 2050, the world is going to look totally different. I'm just hoping it's for the better.

Archived