Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good luck from a Giants fan..

stc85

this is going to be a fun game & from the looks of the weather forecast, a snowy game.

Nothing like Giants-Redskins will big playoff implications on primetime.

Good luck Skin fans, hopefully no injuries and a well played game!

:stop:

Oh my, "where are my manners"

No,no- You have a good game

and,

:kiss:your team,

because we are gonna :whippin:

:thumbsup: (with no injuries on our side of the lines:D )

this is going to be a fun game & from the looks of the weather forecast, a snowy game.

Nothing like Giants-Redskins will big playoff implications on primetime.

Good luck Skin fans, hopefully no injuries and a well played game!

Im sorry. I just cant bring myself to say goodluck to you my friend. You guys dont need any luck at all. We need our share of luck and yours......:gaintsuck

I would think it favors us. The Giants passing game is much more of a vertical threat than our passing game. They throw for chunks of yards while we dink and dunk a little bit more. The ground should be slick and Portis better have about 4" cleats on to maintain his balance.

lol at Portis with 4" cleats. The way he's been, he will need about 7" cleats.

I would think it favors us. The Giants passing game is much more of a vertical threat than our passing game. They throw for chunks of yards while we dink and dunk a little bit more. The ground should be slick and Portis better have about 4" cleats on to maintain his balance.

Nice sentiment fishing I suppose.

As much as I enjoy watching foul weather games, I don't enjoy them nearly as much when my team's playoff future depends on being played in those elements. I think back to Gibbs 1.0 and that San Fran game in the mud that we lost because of -- the elements.

If my team is going to lose, I'd rather it be under favorable operating conditions.

Now saying that, when we play Dallas again at home, I'd be open to some snow for that game.

Archived