Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Our biggest threat to the playoffs (besides us winning out of course) is the Saints(m

footballhenry

The Saints have a relatively easy schedule the next 3 weeks, and if they win out they get in over us.

v.s. Arizona Cardinals

v.s. Philadelphia Eagles

@ Chicago Bears

Of those games I honestly think they will be upset by the Bears at home at the end of the year. Cards and Eagles could both easily beat them but since they are home in New Orleans I think the team may just get on a roll with the way Drew Brees and the offense is playing.

Surely either the Cards, Eagles, or Bears could knock this team off for us right? I sure hope so.

The only team that can beat them is the Eagles. Keep in mind the Eagles almost gave the Pats their first upset and only lost by 3. If that same team comes out and play and they have alot to play for as well but still would need a lot of help. The Saints will lose to them. And that would be music to my Skins ear.

Fact is, they can lose to all 3. Then again, we can lose all 3. There is no "easy" schedule because things change from week to week. What the Redskins need to do is worry about the GIANTS. If the Saints win out, God Bless em they deserve it. Until then, lets just worry about us.

The only team that can beat them is the Eagles. Keep in mind the Eagles almost gave the Pats their first upset and only lost by 3. If that same team comes out and play and they have alot to play for as well but still would need a lot of help. The Saints will lose to them. And that would be music to my Skins ear.
I fully expect the pukes to beat the Eagles this Sunday in Dallas, at which point Philly will have nothing to play for (they barely have any hope right now).

I fully expect the pukes to beat the Eagles this Sunday in Dallas, at which point Philly will have nothing to play for (they barely have any hope right now).

Well if that happens then I am sure the Eagles would love to take down someone else with them. Let them take down the Saints:D

Just win. We can throw out all of the playoff scenarios we want. We need our boys to just win. They HAVE to win IN the Medowlands vs. the Giants (TOUGH). WIN @ Minnesota (TOUGH). Beat the Boys @ home (moderate).

JUST WIN!!

Yeah, mos def...couldn't have said it better myself.

That said, I do think the Skins are going to be rejuvenated for this national televised game in New York and play some great football. I think some late game bounces our way may prove to be the difference, I really want Portis to have a HUGE game.

Whether the 'Pukes handle them or not, the Eagles will be out for blood the rest of the way.

Remember, the Saints beat the Eagles in the conference playoffs last year, players don't forget these things. I would bet this is a game the Fecals have had circled on their calendars since April..:2cents:

Saints aint that good--the Falcons are just that bad. However bad it's been round here lately, I do not recall seeing a team that looked like the falcons out there. That team is just waiting to be dispersed to the four winds now. They are not playing at all. Wow.

Saints are our biggest threat, no doubt--besides taking care of our own business with a very tough schedule. Nice to be playing a meaningful game in December--we could be Atlanta, or SF--everybody was on Nolan's jock at the beginning of the season. What a putz. And how's life in Carolina? Or in Chicago, home of the NFC east champion bears? We may be done soon, but I think we've shown some heart this year.

(And you could be a jets or fins fan...)

I do hope everyone realizes that we are not the wild card second now. The Gnats have the first spot, followed by the Vikings. We are now second to the Saints, after tonight, so we got a long way to go baby!

I want to get all my fellow skins fans pumped up as ****, lets beat the **** out of the gnats and get our spot back!!!!!

I totally agree, hopefully the saints lose next week and get it over with. It would be awful if they won out.

That said, why do people click on a thread and come out and say we shouldnt be worried with the other teams and we should concentrate on winning our games. WELL DUH. We all know that, we arent the players playing on the field, all we are saying is that if the saints win out it doesnt matter what we do. Of course the redskins already know that it doesnt matter what anyone else does if they lose... If you don't want to talk about what other teams need to do... don't click on the thread...:doh:

Wrong. Our biggest threat to making the playoffs is the Vikings. THey hold the wild card spot ahead of us right now and continue to look better each week. THeir running game is solid. On top of all that, we have to play them. So our playoff hopes can either be helped or put away by the outcome of that game.

I totally agree, hopefully the saints lose next week and get it over with. It would be awful if they won out.

That said, why do people click on a thread and come out and say we shouldnt be worried with the other teams and we should concentrate on winning our games. WELL DUH. We all know that, we arent the players playing on the field, all we are saying is that if the saints win out it doesnt matter what we do. Of course the redskins already know that it doesnt matter what anyone else does if they lose... If you don't want to talk about what other teams need to do... don't click on the thread...:doh:

As a response to this thread you can make a simple statement as "JUST WIN". Thank you to the thread starter for pointing it out.

If our boys win out and the only worry we have is what the Aints have done I will be gleeful because that means we're going to the playoffs. The Aints will lose one or two of their last remaining three.

The way the saints played in the 1st half (went to bed in the 2nd half) the record they have is very misleading, because they looked awesome. They went down the field and got into or close to the red zone EVERY drive. i really hope theg et upset 1 game, but more importantly I just hope we win ALL of our games. Without that we have no hope, I really hope that Gibbs & Saunders takes a more aggresive approach since TC knows the offense and knows who can make the big plays.

Archived