Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Male/Female label

Santana_Fan

After the "Best looking Redskin" thread, I've been wondering if I was the only one who wanted to know who was male or female. By some sigs and very little amount of screen names, it's obvious to see who the female posters are. To some people on this board, I know it isn't a big deal, it really isn't a big deal to me either, but instead of us having to question each other, I think it'd be easier to have a male/female label placed under your avatar. Am I the only one who's thinking about this?

There are a lot of threads where this would be useful. For instance: the "Who's the hottest Redskins player" thread. I'm not sure who I can make fun of in that one. It would also be nice to know about posters who I suspect are women on account of their limited knowledge. After all, a woman's brain is a third the size of a man's. It's science.

There are a lot of threads where this would be useful. For instance: the "Who's the hottest Redskins player" thread. I'm not sure who I can make fun of in that one. It would also be nice to know about posters who I suspect are women on account of their limited knowledge. After all, a woman's brain is a third the size of a man's. It's science.

LOL....Burgandy.jpeg

Exactly.

Archived