dwbiggs

What would our record be if TC had been the starter  

232 members have voted

1. 1. What would our record be if TC had been the starter

• 9-4 (three more wins)
    • 8-5 (two more wins)
    • 7-6 (one more win)
    • 6-7 or worse (same record or even worse

I would just like to point out that A.J. Feeley had the best game of his career against the Patriots, everyone was saying the same about him, then he came out and threw 4 picks the next game. Guys do this all the time, come out and look great because defenses aren't sure about how to view them. Then the next week, they get run over. Here's to our version having a completely different story.

I see alot of folks are afraid to think that TC can do just as good if not better than JC. The truth is nodody has seen him play in exetended periods in a loooong time. This helps the skins tremendously. One half of game footage out of the last 10 years is not going to give the Giants any clue how to prepare for him.

He has become our secret weapon of sorts. By the time teams do figure him out, we will be playing the Pats for the Championship.

And TC knows every page of it...look out people, we are going to see some savage offense the like s the NFL has never seen :point2sky

Yea just makes you wonder why this guy was a backup in KC and is a back up here. I know because hes a backup nothing more dont expect this guy to come out and look like Brady or Manning he had a good game last week lets see how he does when a team preps for him all week.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwbiggs

And TC knows every page of it...look out people, we are going to see some savage offense the like s the NFL has never seen :point2sky

Yea just makes you wonder why this guy was a backup in KC and is a back up here. I know because hes a backup nothing more dont expect this guy to come out and look like Brady or Manning he had a good game last week lets see how he does when a team preps for him all week.

You ain't gettin me down brotha...TC's gonna rule...and Al's gonna come out guns a blazin'. If they can keep Strahan and Osi at bay I don't see why TC can't have a decent day. :point2sky

Don't believe it. No way would Sauders let Todd know all that Sauders has in his bag of goodies. keep dreaming. :gaintsuck

Quote:

Don't believe it. No way would Sauders let Todd know all that Sauders has in his bag of goodies. keep dreaming. :gaintsuck

You kidding, TC can recite that playbook to Saunders...thats why Saunders wanted him here. He's the best man to run the offense...just ask Vermeil.

Dude. This is his chance. Bledsoe went down with the PATS and they were like 1-4 at the time. Some no-name guy named Brady came in -- and I guess as you say the rest is history.

Let's see, a guy named Tony Romo sits to pee was like Dallas' third quarterback some three years ago -- an undrafted free agent. (Interesting, another Bledso replacement).

Let's see there was a third string quarterback on the Redskins named Trent Green some ten or eleven years ago. Remember, Shuler, Ferrote, and Green. Amazingly the best quarterback on that roster turned out to be the third quarterback! The first quarterback has been long out of the league. Gus, has managed to have a respectable career as a back-up.

My point: Just because someone is a back up does not need he's always a back up. Trent Green never got hurt while in K.C. And, when Collins did play he did not play badly. It's about taking advantage or seizing the opportunity when it presents itself.

This is Todds opportunity to make us think -- "Geez, why has this guy been hiding on the bench all this time. Or, prove why he has been a back up. This is on Al just as well. He's been maligned here and his 700 page playbook.

However, with this coachng stafff and it's many blunders on personnel decisions -- (Duckett (wasted draft pick, did not play him), Lloyd (25 million wasted), Archeletta (made highest paid safey in football), Patton (excelling in NO), W.Harris (pro bowl last year), Ryan Clark (Seans best friend)) it wouldn't surprsie me for him to excel -- and, make us wonder where w might have been if we started him. After all, this coaching staff has cost us at least two games this year. The players two, as well. Team still needs a gm.

I don't care who plays quarterback. I want the best production. If Collins can come in and run the offense at a higher level Jason, then I'm all for it. Then I know we are at our best as a team. That's all I care about -- because we are going to have to be to win these last three games.

So right now, I'm a Todd Collins fan. :gaintsuck

It's time to get fired up!

Preseason is almost over, and Gibbs doesn't want to show the entire league all of our plays.

Once the regular season starts, rest assured, we will be putting up 30 points a game on everyone, and Portis will run for 2000 yards.

:applause:

Dude. This is his chance. Bledsoe went down with the PATS and they were like 1-4 at the time. Some no-name guy named Brady came in -- and I guess as you say the rest is history.

Let's see, a guy named Tony Romo sits to pee was like Dallas' third quarterback some three years ago -- an undrafted free agent. (Interesting, another Bledso replacement).

Let's see there was a third string quarterback on the Redskins named Trent Green some ten or eleven years ago. Remember, Shuler, Ferrote, and Green. Amazingly the best quarterback on that roster turned out to be the third quarterback! The first quarterback has been long out of the league. Gus, has managed to have a respectable career as a back-up.

My point: Just because someone is a back up does not need he's always a back up. Trent Green never got hurt while in K.C. And, when Collins did play he did not play badly. It's about taking advantage or seizing the opportunity when it presents itself.

This is Todds opportunity to make us think -- "Geez, why has this guy been hiding on the bench all this time. Or, prove why he has been a back up. This is on Al just as well. He's been maligned here and his 700 page playbook.

However, with this coachng stafff and it's many blunders on personnel decisions -- (Duckett (wasted draft pick, did not play him), Lloyd (25 million wasted), Archeletta (made highest paid safey in football), Patton (excelling in NO), W.Harris (pro bowl last year), Ryan Clark (Seans best friend)) it wouldn't surprsie me for him to excel -- and, make us wonder where w might have been if we started him. After all, this coaching staff has cost us at least two games this year. The players two, as well. Team still needs a gm.

I don't care who plays quarterback. I want the best production. If Collins can come in and run the offense at a higher level Jason, then I'm all for it. Then I know we are at our best as a team. That's all I care about -- because we are going to have to be to win these last three games.

So right now, I'm a Todd Collins fan. :gaintsuck

Your kidding me right Collins is 36 years old and your telling me this is his chance, for what our qb of the future? Look I hope he wins the remaining games for us this year but dont compare him to Romo sits to pee or Brady.

True. Todd Collins will need to pass in this game. With the Redskin's weak O-Line, they will not be able to run against the Giants defesne. Todd Collins will throw 3 or 4 picks in this game. It's gonna be like the "Chuck & Duck" with Spurrier. I look for Mark Brunel to be playing the 4th quarter after the Redskins are down 4 TDs.

Giants 38

Redskins 9

Quote:

True. Todd Collins will need to pass in this game. With the Redskin's weak O-Line, they will not be able to run against the Giants defesne. Todd Collins will throw 3 or 4 picks in this game. It's gonna be like the "Chuck & Duck" with Spurrier. I look for Mark Brunel to be playing the 4th quarter after the Redskins are down 4 TDs.

Giants 38

Redskins 9

Ah...you must not be one of the "true" redskin fans then. Like I said, if they provide Collins with a little protection I don't think he will lose the game for them. TC is the answer baby!!!! And Big Al knew it all along! :cheers:

Ah...you must not be one of the "true" redskin fans then. Like I said, if they provide Collins with a little protection I don't think he will lose the game for them. TC is the answer baby!!!! And Big Al knew it all along! :cheers:

The Giants don't play games. The Giants will take away the Redskin's running game, forcing TC to pass. TC will be running for his life. I look for TC to throw about 3 picks in the game. With the Redskin's O-Line, this is gonna be like the "Chuck & Duck" under Spurrier.

JC would not do much better.

Archived