dwbiggs

What would our record be if TC had been the starter  

232 members have voted

1. 1. What would our record be if TC had been the starter

• 9-4 (three more wins)
    • 8-5 (two more wins)
    • 7-6 (one more win)
    • 6-7 or worse (same record or even worse

And TC knows every page of it...look out people, we are going to see some savage offense the like s the NFL has never seen :point2sky

As optomistic as I am about things, even I am having a hard time buying off on this. But what the hay, it can't hurt to try.

Keep up the good work dwbiggs!! :applause: :applause: :applause:

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwbiggs

And TC knows every page of it...look out people, we are going to see some savage offense the like s the NFL has never seen :point2sky

As optomistic as I am about things, even I am having a hard time buying off on this. But what the hay, it can't hurt to try.

Keep up the good work dwbiggs!! :applause: :applause: :applause:

Well...TC, and the vaunted Al Saunders, are all I have left to be optimistic about :whoknows:

I like this thread, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I thought I was going to get sick when I saw soup go down last night, i'm glad collins stepped in and played the way he did.

Here's to 9-7, some good luck, playoff victories, and a blowout over the steelers in the SB.

Damn this Kool-aids' good!!

The skins did put up their second highest point total of the year all of which were scored under collins in little over a half of football. They actually iced the bears at the end of the game. And, I believe the only td brandon lloyd caught was from collins.

I really wanted to see collins last year and not brunell especially since collins is saunders guy.

no really, did you see the Betts TD play. we havent seen that all yr! im not joking man!

Member: 35213 quote.gif mq_img_off.gifquickreply.gif krsoneView Public ProfileSend a private message to krsoneFind More Posts by krsoneAdd krsone to Your Buddy ListAdd krsone to your Ignore List

If they can protect TC Al will be like a kid in a candy store...he'll be razzling and dazzling the Giants all day.

Archived