• Tim Brando: CBS
    • Jim Nantz: CBS
    • Gus Johnson: CBS
    • Kevin Harlan: CBS
    • Ian Eagle: CBS
    • Don Criqui:CBS
    • Al Michaels: NBC
    • Other

Thursday night's shots of the Redskins Cheerleaders and Ambassadors. A special congratulations goes to Tiffani, who was elected as the Redskins Pro Bowl Cheerleader by her squadmates. The eight-year veteran represent the burgundy & gold at the Pro Bowl in February. You'll see her below, chillin' with Santa, who took time out of his busy schedule for the game. He's a BIG Redskins fan!

JessicaSI120607.jpg

yes please

<--- sucker for blondes, already told my parents that I'm not marrying an indian chick :D

lots of those look to be ambassadors.

Also, check out the pics of the cheerleaders back when it was warm...

Yeah, I don't think any of you bashers would turn them down then.

I personally don't think heavy makeup and cold weather mix, but it works well in warm weather when they are also wearing less.

People only talk about the bucs still because they are not dressing up as much cause it's still warmer.

lots of those look to be ambassadors.

Also, check out the pics of the cheerleaders back when it was warm...

Yeah, I don't think any of you bashers would turn them down then.

I personally don't think heavy makeup and cold weather mix, but it works well in warm weather when they are also wearing less.

People only talk about the bucs still because they are not dressing up as much cause it's still warmer.

They shouldn't have to wear a lot of make-up anyway if they were naturally pretty...which they should be to be NFL cheerleaders.

I dont know.. dont hate me for saying it.. Very few of the Redskins cheerleaders are pretty. Most of them look like washed out Las Vegas show girls.. The one voted to the probowl.. OUCH... look at her...Good job on the pics though! Thanks.

...exclusive image obtained of fightforallDC reviewing Redskin cheerleader pics on his computer....

I think our cheerleaders are pretty decent. I try not to bash anyone, but some of them look a little old. Iam going to be 24 this year and I want to try out for the cheerleading squad and I thought I might be too old. Looks like I may have a chance. Now I just have to tone and get in better shape. Those girls have AMAZING BODIES! I still have to give them props they are in great shape.

I dont know.. dont hate me for saying it.. Very few of the Redskins cheerleaders are pretty. Most of them look like washed out Las Vegas show girls.. The one voted to the probowl.. OUCH... look at her...Good job on the pics though! Thanks.

dude, you are right. lot of these girls look like butt. I thought Redskins had some of the best looking cheerleaders!

I think our cheerleaders are pretty decent. I try not to bash anyone, but some of them look a little old. Iam going to be 24 this year and I want to try out for the cheerleading squad and I thought I might be too old. Looks like I may have a chance. Now I just have to tone and get in better shape. Those girls have AMAZING BODIES! I still have to give them props they are in great shape.

Your post is pretty useless w/o pics. You can get a fair assessement from us ES'ers...I promise!

I think the 'mannish' one looked more like a mare aka horse face. Geez, looks like I'm cruel too!

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The oldest cheerleader is 34 and she looks about 23. You will have some competition, to be sure. But, we might need to view pics of you, just to see. :D

the first 5 pictures those girls look like transsexuals.

Dude, that's just wrong!

Archived