Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Shawn Springs might have saved our season

Currahee

Well it does look remeniscant of that interception that LaVar Arrington made against Carolina the Marty Shottinheirmer year that propelled a big winning streak to finish up 8-8 (when they started out 0-5 that year).

It's interesting with Shaun Springs. He just got 2 interceptions. It's great to see considering all the adversity he's faced this year between everything with his dad and Sean Taylor. I truely believe that those who are destined for reward in great things must first have to go through great adversity. An example is in last year with Reggie Wayne losing his brother in an accident and Tony Dungy losing his son. They went on to finally beat the Patriots and win the Superbowl after dealing with that tragic adversity. In the end, they were blessed.

And now it's beginning to show that Shaun Springs is getting his reward for all he's endured. With that in mind, I don't know about this year, but I definately believe next year the Redskins will have the best season they've had since 1991. They are enduring and their time is comming soon.

Go Redskins! :point2sky :logo:

Hail!

Just to share a moment...

When Shawn was bringing that INT back I was so excited I shouted out, "C'mon Shawn take it back for Sean!!!" I don't know why, but I held up the 2-1 hand gesture a la ROck Cartwright. I went to go back and sit down and looked at my wife....she was in tears and we both got emotional in this moment remembering Sean Taylor.

Sounds a little corny I know, but just felt I should share this moment. I love this team...win or lose!!

Hail

I'm glad you shared that moment. I appreciate it and the meaning of it.

Go Portis!!!!!! (Look at 'em go!)

It's interesting with Shaun Springs. He just got 2 interceptions. It's great to see considering all the adversity he's faced this year between everything with his dad and Sean Taylor. I truely believe that those who are destined for reward in great things must first have to go through great adversity.

Shawn Springs is a lion on this team. For him to go through his own personal tragedy this year, compounded with the team's tragedy, and to play hurt, and come in and make what was probably the most significant play of the game....what can you say about the guy?

Well done, Shawn Springs. :applause:

Just to share a moment...

When Shawn was bringing that INT back I was so excited I shouted out, "C'mon Shawn take it back for Sean!!!" I don't know why, but I held up the 2-1 hand gesture a la ROck Cartwright. I went to go back and sit down and looked at my wife....she was in tears and we both got emotional in this moment remembering Sean Taylor.

Sounds a little corny I know, but just felt I should share this moment. I love this team...win or lose!!

Hail

sounds as beautiful as that INT return looked ... no doubt ST21's spirit was roaming the field last night!

Archived