Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Shawn Springs might have saved our season

Currahee

wtf dude have u watched this whole game? campbell may be out for this season and most of next season. who cares if we win tonight? we are ****ed.

I guess we should just stop pulling for our team? I am glad you are not on my team. NEVER GIVE UP.....NEVER!

Just to share a moment...

When Shawn was bringing that INT back I was so excited I shouted out, "C'mon Shawn take it back for Sean!!!" I don't know why, but I held up the 2-1 hand gesture a la ROck Cartwright. I went to go back and sit down and looked at my wife....she was in tears and we both got emotional in this moment remembering Sean Taylor.

Sounds a little corny I know, but just felt I should share this moment. I love this team...win or lose!!

Hail

I feel badly for Jason, but let's see what happens here.

He had not been playing well the last few weeks - maybe forcing our hand to go in another direction (even if its just as an insurance policy in case he's not back next season) won't be a totally bad thing.

I do feel badly for Jason though. Hope he's OK.

Just to share a moment...

When Shawn was bringing that INT back I was so excited I shouted out, "C'mon Shawn take it back for Sean!!!" I don't know why, but I held up the 2-1 hand gesture a la ROck Cartwright. I went to go back and sit down and looked at my wife....she was in tears and we both got emotional in this moment remembering Sean Taylor.

Sounds a little corny I know, but just felt I should share this moment. I love this team...win or lose!!

Hail

Awesome....thanks for sharing!!! I love this team too!

Stay positive and never, NEVER GIVE UP!!!

Archived