Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

St Wristbands with paypal and gas station locations

tim5129

i am going to post a thread in the classifieds thing and use paypal. Hope everyone is still interested because i think this is a great cause to remember sean...All profit will go to the sean taylor memorial fund thanks for finding that skinsfan4177

hey guys the wristbands are a maroon-burgundy color with an engraving as i mentioned earlier. They could be here by next thursday and im thinking of having them on paypal for 3 dollars or if you live near the redskins stadium i own a gas station in kettering that i will be selling them at as well. I will post the paypal thing on extremeskins.com craigslist.com footballsfuture.com and http://www.redskin-roadtrips.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=14. If youre interested about buying them at the gas station pm please. I will post a thread asap or you can pm me.

The sean taylor wristbands that say on the front=R.I.P. Sean Taylor #21 and on the back=Forever in our hearts, with a burgundy color will be here wedensday! I will sell them in the Classifieds and make a post when they are avaliable. I will sell them using paypal. Also, Three gas stations,One near fedex.one in rockville, and one in bethesda will also have these wristbands avaliable for purchase.They will be three dollars at the gas station and on the internert they will be three dollars + shipping and handiling.All profits which should be around nearly 800 dollars will be sent as a check to the Sean Taylor Memorial Fund tht the Washington Redskins just started! I hope everyone buys one because we will always be able to remeber sean taylor.If you have any questions or concerns or if you want to know where the gas stations are you can pm me or wait until i make a post on wedensday will all the information and adresses for the gas stations and i will let u know when i have the paypal post setup on the classifieds! If you have any questions pm me or email me at timmy2836@msn.com Thanx hope everyone is interested!

These are the three gas stations which have them.

Bethesda,Md.Wildwood Exxon.10335 Old Georgetown Rd. Zip=20814.

Rockville,MD.White Flint Exxon.11430 Rockville Pike. Zip=20852

Largo,MD.KetteringBp.10604 Campus Way South. Zip=20774

They will be at these gas stations after noon on Thursday 12/06/07.

Another way you can buy them is paypal. Right now i am in the midst of veryfying an account.Once this is done i will make a post with a link to my website where you can buy them with paypal from their.I will also have a picture on my website so you know what you are buy. The price for the wristbands is 3 dollars. All profits will go to the Sean Taylor Memorial fund.On the fron they say=R.I.P. Sean Taylor #21. and on the back they say Forever in our hearts. They are single color, a burgundy maroonish type color.Hope everyone is interested.PM me if you have questions!

Archived