Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

St Wristbands with paypal and gas station locations

tim5129

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...endid=292403033. thats the link for paypal buyers.Click the add to cart button.Pics are in the upper right hand corner.Or if you live in these areas you can purchase them here.

Bethesda=Wildwood Exxon. 10335 Old georgetown Rd. Bethesda Md.20814.

rockville=White Flint Exxon.11430 Rockville Pike. Rockville Md.20852.Southwest corner of rockville pike.

Largo=Kettering BP.10604 Campus Way South.Largo,MD.20774.

All proftis go to seans memorial fund! If you have any questions pm me.

I am going to have 500 wristbands avaliable by next thursdays game but im afraid of selling them on redskin property like in front of the main entrance because i dont have a vendors liscense so does anyone have ideas where to sell them!

i dunno buddy, i wouldnt mind gettin my hands on one for me and one for my uncle though. What's on them?

Besides, even if you had a vendors license, I doubt they would let you, just because of the situation. Don't get me wrong, it's a wonderful idea and I know it's for a great cause, I just don't think they would allow it. But what do have to lose.

Maybe walk around the tailgaters and try to sell them there.

How much are you selling them for?

Ok guys i plan on purchasing 500 wristbands that say

front= R.I.P. Sean Taylor #21

back= Forever in our hearts

Depending on how much ebay takes i away i will be selling them for 2 to 3 dollars and all the profit i make will go to a charity.

The question is what charity should it go to.

I will make one last post when they are avaliable for purchase. Got any ideas for charity or what the wristband should say???

Ok guys i plan on purchasing 500 wristbands that say

front= R.I.P. Sean Taylor #21

back= Forever in our hearts

Depending on how much ebay takes i away i will be selling them for 2 to 3 dollars and all the profit i make will go to a charity.

The question is what charity should it go to.

I will make one last post when they are avaliable for purchase. Got any ideas for charity or what the wristband should say???

Give it to ST scholarship fund that ST started. I read an article about the scholarship that he was giving to kids. That would be a kind thing to do.

hey how would i sell them here on this website??I know about the classifields or whatever but im not selling them at the games and i have payaplBut if you could explain to me how selling here without meeting people works let me know plz.. With ebay i can set a price that is a not a bidding price.

How about you start by putting this in the Classifieds where it belongs. I'm dubious that you're doing this for purely altruistic reasons. I would hope for the sake of your karma that you're not trying to make a buck off of the vulnerability of the fans on the site. You might want to ease up considering your join date is 2 days ago. :2cents:

Archived