Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coach Gibbs' Face on AOL's Front Page

Mark The Homer

I cant believe that joe gibbs didnt stop that pass from leaving Trent Edwards hands and gaining 50 yds with no timeouts and on their own 30 yd line.

How dare he not generate enough pass rush. Or cover.

How dare he let a safety happen on a horrible effort. I cant believe he calls himself a NFL Right Tackle.

All good excuses in 2004. It's 2007 now. The head coach is responsible by now, don't you think?

You think he's here for money and promotional purposes??? Are you insane?

Yeah, Gibbs doesn't have enough money...he going to work the demanding hours that being a NFL head coach demands at his age, with his medical conditions for the money...He can sit at home with his grandkids without ever having to worry about money...

HE CAN RUN HIS NASCAR TEAM FROM HOME SACRIFICING MUCH LESS OF HIS PERSONAL TIME AND MAKE JUST AS MUCH MONEY! It's not all about the money...

Funny how posters think 6 Mill in income/profits is just sitting there to be had.

He makes 6 mill per year. It wont be greater if he goes back to Nascar. Wake Up. :doh:

That timeout had nothing to do with the loss. Gibbs decision to try and "hold on" for the win cost us the game. We made no attempt to put them away, and we made no attempt to get a first down. No, we just wanted to run as much time off the clock before we punted it back to them. Again. God forbid we throw an incomplete pass and we leave them an extra 40 seconds(which is irrelevent if your D just stops them). Further, am I the only one who thinks, if you are going to punt it anyway, why not drop back to throw on 3rd down, and if someone isnt wide open, JC then kneels? Makes sense to me.

I cant believe that joe gibbs didnt stop that pass from leaving Trent Edwards hands and gaining 50 yds with no timeouts and on their own 30 yd line.

How dare he not generate enough pass rush. Or cover.

How dare he let a safety happen on a horrible effort. I cant believe he calls himself a NFL Right Tackle.

How dare he take credits for those three Super Bowls when it was the players making the tackles, catching the passes, and scoring TDs!

Funny how posters think 6 Mill in income/profits is just sitting there to be had.

He makes 6 mill per year. It wont be greater if he goes back to Nascar. Wake Up. :doh:

Even if he makes less in NASCAR the work is far less demanding on his time and stress I'm sure...

Either way, if he does nothing for the rest of his life, I'm certain he won't be short of money any time soon....it's not like he came back to coaching because his bank account was running low.

the team can't execute if they are put in position to fail

The repeated forced use of gibbs beloved jumbo package is reason enough for me...

The team would have a much better record if they stuck to wj

Whats working...

and right now that is our spread offense...but gibbs love for jumbo is more important ...

Archived