Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis/Gibbs Love Em' but gotta Go

Cooool...E

Not one or the other....... Both

The majority of us here love these two as people but unfortunately they gotta go!! Reality hurts. Neither are good enough. Gibbs 2.0 is different guys!

Neither of them has the killer instinct you need to win in this league.

It starts at the top, our top coach and our top player must go. Week after week so much is put on their shoulders to lead us to victory. Week after week they are given opportunity.

In the end we are always disappointed. I am tired........very tired

We must replace our coach and our superstar player--

ok , Portis can't run behind this oline , Betts can't run behind this oline, Campbell gets dropped left and right behind this oline, is that better

Indeed it is. Though, I do believe Portis has some issues and that Betts at least deserved a shot or two. Ultimately, replacing either one of them isn't a major priority of the team.

Indeed it is. Though, I do believe Portis has some issues and that Betts at least deserved a shot or two. Ultimately, replacing either one of them isn't a major priority of the team.

I agree , and Betts gets his chances, what has Betts done that Portis hasn't?, Portis ran hard yesterday, very hard but you HAVE to have a lane or something that resembles a lane, our coaches need to realize in football you live and die with the line of scrimmage and o-line/d-line should be TOP priority

I agree , and Betts gets his chances, what has Betts done that Portis hasn't?, Portis ran hard yesterday, very hard but you HAVE to have a lane or something that resembles a lane, our coaches need to realize in football you live and die with the line of scrimmage and o-line/d-line should be TOP priority

Nothing horrible would have happened had Betts been given a shot. Maybe he would have gotten lucky. It's gambler's addiction that says something is due after a drought.

Either way, I'd love to see some work on the line, but how long have the fans been screaming about it?

Nothing horrible would have happened had Betts been given a shot. Maybe he would have gotten lucky. It's gambler's addiction that says something is due after a drought.

Either way, I'd love to see some work on the line, but how long have the fans been screaming about it?

I agree, Betts could be given more carries here and there, but Portis is a proven back and sometimes needs to get a groove but with htis line nothing is easy. I like both backs and with a solid line, wow what a nasty duo they could be

Bett's gets his chances? Geez, I must of missed that one on Sunday.

Bett's gets his chances? Geez, I must of missed that one on Sunday.

he does get his chances who cares if he didnt get many sunday, sunday was Cp's game he did not want to come out , it really doesnt matter what you or me think about it the game is done and over and CP is our RB =p

Archived