Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis/Gibbs Love Em' but gotta Go

Cooool...E

Ok why dont u show us where portis is suppose to run.....there is penetration before he even has the ball. The holes are non exsistant. Watch the game...

Not just about Clinton and his lack of holes....LOL It is his killer instinct that I just don't see. He has no fire... I am not sure how much he really wants to win.

Not just about Clinton and his lack of holes....LOL It is his killer instinct that I just don't see. He has no fire... I am not sure how much he really wants to win.

Huh? .. now that's just silly Portis Ran hard yesterday HARD he just ran into bigger LBs and such that were in the backfield, if you can't see that then that is your problem not CP's

Could you please explain to us educated people how his post proved YOUR point? you can't just say that and HOPE it's true.

This fan base is in denial. Not about educated or not Beef. K, we need to wake up and stop hoping because we like CP and Joe and they are good people that we will get wins. K Beef

This fan base is in denial. Not about educated or not Beef. K, we need to wake up and stop hoping because we like CP and Joe and they are good people that we will get wins. K Beef

ok so you avoid the question again , I though for a second you were able to offer a good debate , full of merit , but I was wrong

His statement didn't prove what you just said oR what you said before. You have done NOTHING to validate any of your statements, whether it be through stats or intelligent analysis. And who the hell says K?

Portis is the heart of the offense. Did anyone see the play yesterday where the pass rusher came in hard and CP straightened him right up and stopped him in his tracks. The man has no fear. Just give him some darn holes to run between. If we change the coach and CP the O-Line will still be the same worthless bums.

Thank you for proving my point, Let's wake up guys reality bites. I am tired of excuses these 2 must go.

Some of you guys crack me up!! They must go huh? and you can make that happen?

It gets so stupid on this board, Gibbs must go! Portis must go! Campbell must go! Dan must go! the front office must go! If everyone went that you guys want to go nobody would be left to play!

Oh now I get it!

:laugh:

ok so you avoid the question again , I though for a second you were able to offer a good debate , full of merit , but I was wrong

How that comment proved my point was a typical blind homer like yourself. Blind to reality and blames the O-line. What will it be next week?? Maybe you can bring up all his injuries and how he is banged up.

The guy gets alot of carries and that is about it. The only reason he has ever out up numbers as a Redskin because he gets a ton of carries in this offense.

How that comment proved my point was a typical blind homer like yourself. Blind to reality and blames the O-line. What will it be next week?? Maybe you can bring up all his injuries and how he is banged up.

The guy gets alot of carries and that is about it. The only reason he has ever out up numbers as a Redskin because he gets a ton of carries in this offense.

you have no more credit due to lack of minor football knowledge, please go away

There are alot of smart people who share thoughts in this forum....you however are not one of them. You provide no evidence to support your case, your not a redskins fan at all, and you are quite possibly typing everything from your mothers basement.

His statement didn't prove what you just said oR what you said before. You have done NOTHING to validate any of your statements' date=' whether it be through stats or intelligent analysis. And who the hell says K?[/quote']

Do I need to validate with stats?? C'mon homer, do you really think this Gibbs/Portis formula is working? I mean really, do I really need stats at this point? What is it, do you like when Clinton gets 25 carries for 50 yds? When was was the last time he broke a long run Beef?

There are alot of smart people who share thoughts in this forum....you however are not one of them. You provide no evidence to support your case, your not a redskins fan at all, and you are quite possibly typing everything from your mothers basement.

Actually buddy I own more than one property. Not a Portis fan, a skins fan all my life

Portis is the heart of the offense. Did anyone see the play yesterday where the pass rusher came in hard and CP straightened him right up and stopped him in his tracks. The man has no fear. Just give him some darn holes to run between. If we change the coach and CP the O-Line will still be the same worthless bums.

Correct, the heart of a lousy offense that has lost 5 of 7 games when leading at hlaftime. Yeah, I saw the play. 25 carries for 50 nuff said

You no nothing about football....everyone is done talking to u

He really doesn't

Alexander has a great year, loses the best o-linemen, their line struggles and boom alexander becomes average

that same olinemen goes to minny and now every RB they got runs wild ,

WOAH what could the common denominator be here? ... its really not that hard to understand but some people just lack the brain power

Archived