Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ST Funeral - Live Streaming Links (Merged)

Pookie

Reflections from NFL players ....

Lavar and Drew Rosenhauus.

Lavar - I won't stand before you long. This is something else. When he talked to pedro and he said he wanted lavar to talk, it meant a lot to lavar.

It has helped him realize you can't take friends, family or loved ones for granted. Lavar is guilty of moving on and not looking back ... this situation has made him face that. He's glad that mr taylor has given him the opportunity to say I love you sean as a brother and a friend ....

Letting everyone know he loves them.

When ST came to the skins, lavar said he thought he was ST's guardian ... but now ST is lavars guardian angel. This serves as a period for all to reflect on how we all love one another.

He was quite tearful.

Now Drew .... had I known it would he our last conversation, I would've said thank you. Thanks for being such a great football player. You've made a place in history for yourself.

Thanks for being such a remarkable athlete.

Thanks for being a great competitor.

Thanks for being a great teammate, toughness, brave in the face of adversity, thanks for being a great redskin, thanks for being a true hurricane, thanks for maturing over the years .....

Thanks for being an insipration, thanks for showing us that a tough guy can be a gentle father, teaching us how fleeting life is ... for introducing me to your family ....

Thanks for being a friend.

And thanks for being a hero and giving your life to protect jackie and jackie.

Thanks for being my family, a lifetime of memories. I will think of you everytime my eyes look upon a football field.

Archived