Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ST Funeral - Live Streaming Links (Merged)

Pookie

Hey RN...

Here's a link to some video regarding the memorials held today.

Forgive me if this has been posted already...I just came on the board and am overwhelmed by the collective meltdown. You think today was rough for US? All I have to say is we don't KNOW devastation. Seriously.

I can't even type right now. I was at the UM (my alma mater) memorial until just now, and if you want REAL heartbreak all you needed was to see Jackie addressing the crowd thanking everyone for the outpour of support and sharing how Sean had wanted to come back next year and fiinsh his degree. She spoke about his love of the game...Mr. Taylor was his extraordinarily classy self and literally wore is heart on his sleeve. The memorial ended a few hours ago, but there's still a lot of people there.

Don't know if they're doing a live feed still or not, but I found this from a local affiliate. There are several vids. (Mr. Taylor is in the tan bazer, Jackie in the black short sleeved dress & sometimes sunglasses).

Will post tomorrow. Can't take the board right now.

Please let's not be divided right now, we're the RN. We're above that.

http://cbs4.com/local/NFL.star.Sean.2.600557.html

EDIT: See info next post.

Thanks for posting the link, what would be great is if ExtremeSkins members would take today to put the negative comments about the team and coaches aside and celebrate the life of Sean Taylor.

Without a doubt. Take down the forum for the duration of the ceremony and re-direct all traffic to that site.

Archived