Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ST Funeral - Live Streaming Links (Merged)

Pookie

Just wanted to say this...in those photos is another "true" Redskins that often gets overlooked-- Joe Theismann. That guy bleeds burgandy and gold and he will always be one of my favorites. Not surprised at all to see him at the service.

My understanding is that Joe went down with the team on Snyder's dime. Apparently there were over 300 people, including the team, who went down there as part of the Redskins organization. Way to go Dan! :applause:

What a beautiful and sad things that was. In some small way I'm always going to carry Sean with me though the lessons his life and death left to be learned. You've got to live everyday like it's your last and never take anyone for granted... and I can only thank his memory for teaching me those things.

Rest in peace, Sean.

Just wanted to say this...in those photos is another "true" Redskins that often gets overlooked-- Joe Theismann. That guy bleeds burgandy and gold and he will always be one of my favorites. Not surprised at all to see him at the service.

He's another HOF snub IMHO.

I was there yesterday and I can say that it was a beautiful service. The family procession of vehicles took like 20 minutes alone to finish arriving at the FIU campus. There were many NFL players in attendance. Mostly former Hurricanes like Andre Johnson, Frank Gore, Reggie Wayne, Jon Beason, Bryant McKinnie, etc. (Didn't see Kellen Winslow though; I personally was hoping to see him) and I saw Plaxico Burress (looked really upset), Antonio Pierce and a sizable contingent from the New York Giants (EDIT: Jeremy Shockey was there). But to see the Washington Redskins en masse was awesome. The were recognized multiple times for being a class act organization for their strong show of support. I felt every single speaker was appropriate and I was so happy when the Mayor called out the media. I was happy that it was televised so Mike Wilbon and others could see that. It was amazing and I was very fortunate to attend. Drew Rosenhaus insinuated that Sean will forever be put in the Ring of Honor, is this true? That would be awesome it that is true. He may not get the HOF but he definitely deserved that distinction. I almost lost it when I saw little Jackie run over to the casket and say Dadda. Sean will forever be missed. There will never be another like him. R.I.P. #21

Archived