Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Count Our Blessings

Trippster

We could be Dolphins fans right now. We could be looking at a winless season. Besides, we have one more Super Bowl than they do. We are not fans of the most pathetic team in the league. We could be Eagles fans right now. A crushing loss and no Super Bowl trophy.

Let's all remember Sean Taylor by putting things in perspective.

I like this post, though I'm sure your probably gonna get blasted for saying this. During the week we all said we could care less about football anymore and here we are again, griping about a close loss that we should have won. Its just a game. Its just a loss and its just another losing season. We should be used to it. Its ok. We'll get through it. We'll move on. We'll live our lives. And eventually we'll win again.

We could be Dolphins fans right now. We could be looking at a winless season. Besides, we have one more Super Bowl than they do. We are not fans of the most pathetic team in the league. We could be Eagles fans right now. A crushing loss and no Super Bowl trophy.

If it makesm you feel any better, we're getting closer to the phins.:rolleyes:

good call my friend good call!!!!

I'm with you on this one!!!!!!!

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Count our blessings? I can count 1, maybe 2...at least the dolphins will have the #1 overall pick this offseason, the dolphins have alot of young talent and should be able to get something for Ricky Williams too. Lets face it, even the dolphins are in better shape than us right now.

Dolphins KNOW they are bad.... REDSKINS ARE GOOD... they just dont PLAY good... Lack of passion and drive and execution and coaching today... Sean would be pissed, and as am I. This team should be embarassed, cant even perform when they should and need to.... Pathetic team it is... almost as bad as the defeated pphins... least the phins WANT to win...

the sean taylor stuff in this thread aside, i disagree with the OP. we absolutely should count our blessings as human beings and spend time remembering ST.

but as a football team, no ****ing way. other than ginn, what offensive player on the dolphins scares anyone in the world? the dolphins offensive might score 17 points on a high school team.

the redksins have clinton portis, santana moss, chris cooley, jason campbell, ladell betts (since everyone thinks he is so ****nig good)

and we suck.

that hurts worse.

tgijef

Sorry. While I appreciate the sentiment -- I don't see many blessings to how this team has been developing as late. Actually, I see concerns as to whether this team has a 'winning' or 'losing' character. I have concerns, because of how we've been doing as late during crunch-time.

We may not be the Dolphins, but we're starting to remind me of the some of the old Lions teams that were always getting close to making the playoffs. But each crunch-time game, the Lions found ways to "lose ugly."

It's now getting very frustrating to watch this team. It can't hang onto a lead, and it doesn't seem to know how to 'ice' a game. (...Much less ice a kicker.:( )

...We were lucky with Arizona, but the law of averages caught up with us against Buffalo.

We keep playing like we're trying to avoid losing, instead of being confident enough to go for the kill and win the game. This is becoming very sad.

Well the Dolphins have a better chance of winning in the next 4 weeks than we do. I believe the Skins will finish 5-11

Yes, but this gets old. We should have scored 40 points today in the memory of ST. But we barely score 16 points and lose another one in the 2nd half.

I can't even say "maybe next year" anymore because it never happens, next year is always like this year. We'll be lucky to end the seaon 6-10.

Well the Dolphins have a better chance of winning in the next 4 weeks than we do. I believe the Skins will finish 5-11

I've been saying this since the end of last year and everyone thinks I'm crazy.

People, nothing changed since last year. Did you think Gibbs would become a better coach in the offseason? Did you think they would open things up and score points? If you did, then you need to stop smoking crack. Bad coaching. Period. The talent is there. The coaching is not.

Hopefully, Gibbs will do the right thing and leave after these last 4 losses.

Archived