Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Only team that can stop the Cowboys

SkinsNoles21

in the NFC and keep them out of the Super Bowl...

Is the Washington Redskins.

Will we win another game, make the playoffs...who knows. At this point, its still tough to even think about football...but after seeing the Cowboys in tonight's game against the Packers...

I think the Skins are the only team that could stop the Cowboys in the NFC from reaching the Super Bowl.

in the NFC and keep them out of the Super Bowl...

Is the Washington Redskins.

Will we win another game, make the playoffs...who knows. At this point, its still tough to even think about football...but after seeing the Cowboys in tonight's game against the Packers...

I think the Skins are the only team that could stop the Cowboys in the NFC from reaching the Super Bowl.

I was thinking the exact same thing... we are the only team in the NFC that can beat both the Cowboys AND the Packers... but that was sunday, today, I'm not sure :(

LMAO @ you believing that you can stop the Cowboys!!!!

Cowboys = BEST IN THE NFC!!!!

We almost stopped you without our best offensive linemen, hurt WRs, and without our best play maker on defense. And that was before our team was inspired. You beat us, but if you're so great, you should've ripped us a new one. Instead, we made your precious Romo sits to pee and the chokeartist Wade Philips sweat. In december we'll be almost completely healthy, so I wouldn't be LMAOing if I were you.

So would you be saying this if the Redskins were sitting at the top of the NFC with a 11-1 record? I'm just curious.

Well considering the AFC will win the super bowl. Take away the Cowboys and Packers and what do you have in the NFC? Nothing.....You can't do that with the AFC. Packers and Cowboys are both beatable by a long shot.

Well considering the AFC will win the super bowl. Take away the Cowboys and Packers and what do you have in the NFC? Nothing.....You can't do that with the AFC. Packers and Cowboys are both beatable by a long shot.

First, you didn't answer the question.

Second, you claim that being at the top of the NFC is nothing to be proud of, yet without the Cowboys and Packers, the NFC would be nothing. That doesn't make any sense.

Redskins have heart and conviction... that beats teams everytime. :cool:

(crosses fingers...)

i said that exact same thing when i was watching the thursday game. i feel that if we make the playoffs, based on how we have played the cowboys, giants, packers, bucs that we would have a somewhat legitimate chance at the super bowl. the hard part i feel is making the playoffs but i feel like the team is going to be determined to win cuz a loss will send them out of the playoffs possibly. and taylors death might make them play with tons of emotion and they will want to win it for sean. his dad told them to play hard, so i see us winning the rest of the regular season games as a possibility

LMAO @ you believing that you can stop the Cowboys!!!!

Cowboys = BEST IN THE NFC!!!!

r u joking!!! we almost won that game if it wasnt for a young qbs mistake!!! our team will be playing inspired ball so i dont know how you can be laughing when we say that we can beat the cowgirls. the deep tds wont happen again either. and last game we played in dallas.

we are good....let's get to the playoffs for Sean.

I really think we can do it. We have the talent, for sure, but whether we can actually close out a game or not is a different story entirely.

We will smash Buffalo though. I have no doubt whatsoever about that. :cheers:

Archived