Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Only team that can stop the Cowboys

SkinsNoles21

I was listening to the drunk on the NFL channel, what's his name .. Adam Schein? .. the yesterday before the Pack/Dallass game and they were going on and on about how they thought nobody in the NFC, not even the Packers, could beat the 'girlz. I wished that I had my phone to call them and tell them that the Skins gave up four TD's to T.Ho. and still came up just short of beating them in Dallass.

So yes .. the Skins are probably the only team that can beat them this year. Next time, it's on OUR turf. See ya Mr Romo sits to pee!

That's why I want to make the playoffs. I know we are as good as any team in the NFC.

You are obviously smoking crack and should seek help immediately. Jason Campbell is not qualified to hold Romo sits to pee's jockstrap. You have alot of years of frustration ahead.

romo3clouds_.jpggifto.gif

in the NFC and keep them out of the Super Bowl...

Is the Washington Redskins.

Will we win another game, make the playoffs...who knows. At this point, its still tough to even think about football...but after seeing the Cowboys in tonight's game against the Packers...

I think the Skins are the only team that could stop the Cowboys in the NFC from reaching the Super Bowl.

This must be a joke, right?

We can definately beat the cowboys and yes they do know it. Funny how their fans are laughing now but during the game they were sweating. Actually when the game is at Fed Ex it wont even be close. Its gonna be a ass whooping like that 35-7 game. We shut their O down, the T.O. plays were breakdowns, we shut down Barber, and I dont fear Crayton at all. I have no fear of playing the cowboys, I mean we should be 10-1 right now, so I know we can beat the cowboys.

We can definately beat the cowboys and yes they do know it. Funny how their fans are laughing now but during the game they were sweating. Actually when the game is at Fed Ex it wont even be close. Its gonna be a ass whooping like that 35-7 game. We shut their O down, the T.O. plays were breakdowns, we shut down Barber, and I dont fear Crayton at all. I have no fear of playing the cowboys, I mean we should be 10-1 right now, so I know we can beat the cowboys.

35-7? How did Dallas manage 7? Skins must have had the backups in at that point, huh?

in the NFC and keep them out of the Super Bowl...

Is the Washington Redskins.

Will we win another game, make the playoffs...who knows. At this point, its still tough to even think about football...but after seeing the Cowboys in tonight's game against the Packers...

I think the Skins are the only team that could stop the Cowboys in the NFC from reaching the Super Bowl.

Noles, you're probably right, but this has been a wacky season - the New England Vidiots notwithstanding. Although Dallas certainly will lock up home-field throughout, the way the ball has bounced this season that is by no means a sure ticket to the Show. Leastwise I hope like hell it isn't.

HTTR

Archived