Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pedro Taylor "Go out, win the next 5 and make the playoffs"

WVUforREDSKINS

The report was a good report; concern also over 2 games in 5 days and the team dealing with the loss of a player they are used to seeing on the field. Showed some shots of the guys practicing:D - they look good.:point2sky

As a Redskin Nation, we can help them, their toughest day will be on Monday - the day of Seans funeral..............but with the grace of God, they will be able to move on with Taylor in their hearts.

Get to the games, even the "away" games, if you can and support our team :cheers:

I hope Mr. Taylor will be there. And I hope we'll get a chance to stand up and cheer for him. And I really hope Sean's daughter is there, too.

This is a lot of pressure to put on this team right now. I'm not expecting anything either way. This game is a tribute to Sean Taylor. And win or lose, I give this team all the credit in the world for even showing up. I don't know how I could do that.

It doesn't matter if they win. I will be so proud of them on Sunday.

For Sean's dad to come out and ask the team to win the next five games is overwhelming. He's not forgotten what his son loved so much and the energy I feel right now reminds me of a couple of years ago when Wellington Mora died and we played the Giants that weekend and as a Skins fan we know what happened. I'm Feeling that type of emotion after Pedro's speach today!!!!

I wouldn't want to be the Bills either. I think the Skins are gonna play with a ton of heart for the rest of the year.

Oh and the "PEDOR" should be Pedro in the thread title.

R.I.P. ST

*can someone please remove that troll thing in my avy too????

:laugh:

For Sean's dad to come out and ask the team to win the next five games is overwhelming. He's not forgotten what his son loved so much and the energy I feel right now reminds me of a couple of years ago when Wellington Mora died and we played the Giants that weekend and as a Skins fan we know what happened. I'm Feeling that type of emotion after Pedro's speach today!!!!

Sorry I mispelled SPEECH

Archived