Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pack the stadium on Sunday for Shawn

skins2victory

Shawns family and the team need all the support we can give them. We the fans need to fill up Fed Ex feild to the limit this week. This is a terrible time for everyone, and are support will help the team be able to play on sunday. The game will go on and they need to get the WIN for shawn. We need to be their louder than ever!!

I live in Washington State, I won't be able to be their in DC this sunday, but I watch every game on TV. Please everyone in the DC area, make it to the game and show your support. Show the team, shawns family and the rest of the football world how much are team means to us, and that we care about our team and its players more than anyone.

Rest in peace Shawn :(

:logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Go skins

I have not been to a game in a few years but me and my girlfirend are going to this game Sunday... I will try and hold back the tears when they take a moment to remember sean at the stadium but I may look like an idiot because I just see myself getting very upset being in the stadium with all the fans and still waiting for Sean to come on the field.....

Jesus Effing Christ.

S-E-A-N

The man just died, you've been reading his name a thousand times in a single day, and he was on the team for three-and-a-half YEARS. Show some respect.

As the original poster should do, you should change this post. I'll change my quote of you and post as well, let's just calm down and direct our anger to running or working out.

I will try and hold back the tears when they take a moment to remember sean at the stadium but I may look like an idiot because I just see myself getting very upset being in the stadium

I can guarantee you that you will not be the only one in tears on Sunday. I have a feeling that a lot of folks will shed tears on Sunday.

I have not been to a game in a few years but me and my girlfirend are going to this game Sunday... I will try and hold back the tears when they take a moment to remember sean at the stadium but I may look like an idiot because I just see myself getting very upset being in the stadium with all the fans and still waiting for Sean to come on the field.....

Ill be there screaming my lungs out supporting the team and dont worry im sure alot of people will break out i know i probablly will

Archived