Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pro Bowl Vote for ST(Tribute and mega merged).

atmoore

this is a meaningless gesture...
i dont think its meaningless, if sean were here he would have been pro bowl bound, someone will take his place but he will still play a presence. the ballot says vote for the best. he was the best. many players dont actually play due to injuries even though they are voted in.

Guest ComebackKing

How can he go to the pro bowl if he's not living? I mean... I fail to see the meaning behind this. Who would be the NFC Free Safety in the game??? Him? I voted but I don't think it means anything.

How can he go to the pro bowl if he's not living? I mean... I fail to see the meaning behind this. Who would be the NFC Free Safety in the game??? Him? I voted but I don't think it means anything.
the nfc free safety starter will be the safety with the second most points, but it will be known to all that he would not be there if sean were still here

Guest ComebackKing
the nfc free safety starter will be the safety with the second most points, but it will be known to all that he would not be there if sean were still here
Oh cool I see. I think this will be the case if he wins this voting or not. Everyone knows he was gonna go again he was easily on pace.

Man, this is so hard.

Sean should be posthumously awarded the NFL Defensive Player of the Year. While others will probably disagree - I would argue that he is easily worthy of it - and it has nothing to do with his death.

His absence in the past few games shows just how essential he was to our defensive scheme. Our entire defense was built around Sean Taylor, and he was having an absolutely incredible year. His numbers will still be around the top of the league even though he only played in 8 1/2 games.

Sean Taylor should be the defensive MVP because he was so important and essential to our defense. With him, we were great. Without him, we were average at best.

I don't think one single player on any other team has made such a difference. Sure, you can have a player with more sacks or tackles or INTs, but there isn't a player out there like Taylor who completely shut down the deep passing game BY HIMSELF and forced opponents to change what they want to do offensively.

He was the best, and deserves to be remembered as the best.

this is a meaningless gesture...

How is this meaningless? What would you say is a meaningful gesture? Or are you just one of these tools on here that knocks down ideas but never creates any of his own. This is perfect tribute to a man that deserves to go out on top.

Archived