Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Boycott Merchandise NOW

mr.halfsmoke

Keep going to the games because they need us. But seriously, stop buying stuff and supporting an organization that lets us down (and themselves down) week after week. Would you keep pouring money into hemoraging stock shares? Think about your investment and your wallet. I was about to buy over $500 worth of merch this weekend for pre-Xmas gifts, etc. (as I do every year) and I've had it with these losses!

- DO NOT buy merchandise of any kind for the rest of the season

- DO NOT buy concessions of any kind for the rest of the season

- DO continue to cheer for your favorite team

WE NEED SOMETHING IN RETURN! FO' REAL Yo

(this is just a rant)

I haven't dropped a dime since last year. The Gibbs Administration is so mismanaged and confused I just can't support the idiocy there. It hasn't helped the team much, because our head coach is still inept at even the most basic requirements of his job, but at least I have more $$. Maybe if more people do it it will make a difference.

Hit Snyder where he really cares, in the pocket book. Send a message that mediocrity and a so-so team/ product is not acceptable.

I don't give Snyder ALL my Redskin related money. I mean, I do take the metro to the games.

Then again, there are a TON of people who tailgate, therefore they are not giving their food and drink money to Snyder.

Every little bit helps.

Keep going to the games because they need us. But seriously, stop buying stuff and supporting an organization that lets us down (and themselves down) week after week. Would you keep pouring money into hemoraging stock shares? Think about your investment and your wallet. I was about to buy over $500 worth of merch this weekend for pre-Xmas gifts, etc. (as I do every year) and I've had it with these losses!

- DO NOT buy merchandise of any kind for the rest of the season

- DO NOT buy concessions of any kind for the rest of the season

- DO continue to cheer for your favorite team

WE NEED SOMETHING IN RETURN! FO' REAL Yo

(this is just a rant)

Have Redskins fans really gotten this bad?

Archived