I think we finish 3-2 or 2-3.

If we go 3-2:

Bills- W

Bears- L

@Giants- L

@Vikings- W

Boys- W

We would finish 8-8, 5-7 in conference.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If we finish 2-3:

Bills- W

Bears- L

@Giants- L

@Vikings- L

Boys- W

We would finish 7-9 and 4-8 in conference.

I see us finishing 8-8 or 7-9 and not making the playoffs. I also see Gibbs leaving!

Wait. After todays game I dont think that the Bears game will be that easy. The Giants always play us well and find a way to win (and its at NY) The Vikings showed they can win games on the road, and I dont think were gonna beat the cowboys. So I hate to say it but we could end up going 1-4 with the bills the only game we really should win. I hope im wrong

5-0 or 4-1.

WE JUST NEED TO GET OVER THE HUMP! We've played upto our opponets levels but have also played down to them.

4-1 easily IF we don't make stupid mistakes. Bills/Bears/Vikings will be tough but we should defeat them. Doesn't matter how but we should beat them. Giants...hmmm. ANYTHING can happen but if we stop ELI we should win. The dallas GAME will the deciding factor on if we make the playoffs.

*hopefully* I am right :D

Wait. After todays game I dont think that the Bears game will be that easy. The Giants always play us well and find a way to win (and its at NY) The Vikings showed they can win games on the road, and I dont think were gonna beat the cowboys. So I hate to say it but we could end up going 1-4 with the bills the only game we really should win. I hope im wrong
:laugh:

Cowboys will rest their starters. Giants are on a free fall. The vikings suck. They are a good running team and nothing else.

Peterson is scary, but we wont give up more than 150 yards on the ground.

I say 4-1. We lose to the giants. Bills will be a tough game.

Ah, what the heck. I'm so sick of giving games away I will go out on a limb and predict that was the last one. I say we finish the season 5-0. Dallas will have nothing to play for in the final game and their starters will be rested.

I predict we hold Devin Hester WITHOUT a TD, Adrian Peterson will get hurt again and the Giants will allow us to come back on them for a change.

Why not?

4-1, only loss to the Giants

-I think the Bills will have an all around struggle against our D

-I've always thought Grossman was a terrible quarterback, should be a turnover fest

-Unfortunately, I think the Giants will put an exclamation point on that weak win earlier in the year

-I'm assuming AP will be back against us, but our defense usually knows how to handle the run. Also, that excuse for a QB vs. our secondary should be a joke for the few times that he tries to throw. 100% interception rate?

-Here's the big one...this game will be HUGE if we can perform up until it. I was at the game in Irving, and this team played better than I had seen in a long time. I know you saw it on TV, but it was really something special to see in person. As soon as we left, I wasn't as upset as I thought I would be. Why? Because all I could think about is how that game is gonna play out in OUR house in front of some REAL fans...

how can anyone have legit confidence after the past month that this team can actually go on a 5-0 run? i mean yeah we did it two years ago but with a different team and completely different circumstances. you cant even rationalize what this team can do each week because its all so different.

i swear to god its like every week we just roll the dice and whatever we roll is what we get. good offense/bad defense, bad offense/good defense, tons of yards/no points, completely killed, the much better team, 2nd half collapse, 2nd half dominance/no win, bad play calling/win, good playcalling/loss, poor execution/win, poor execution/loss. i mean seriously, its insane how each week we have a new problem. this team is like a dam with a new dike each week that we fill, but another one opens up. its actually pretty incredible, if someone did a scientific breakdown of the skins, itd be pretty crazy.

i am also on the 3-2 or 2-3 fence...

personally, after the manner of our last 3 losses, I am concerned there may be a total collapse of this team....

if things go poorly against the bills, i think it could be 1-4 or 0-5....

we will see though

one thing that most people havent mentioned

after today gibbs is 26-33 in his return,...

which means, regardless of how we finish, we will end the first four seasons of Joe Gibbs II with a losing record...

5-0

no doubt about it....we found our identity in '05 as a running team, had some close losing games....but after sticking to who we were, went on a winning streak.

Now, we have found our identity as a pass first team....we just need to stick with it, and not have 6 turnovers.

Yeah, I'm a homer....but, a SIX turnover differential and we still nearly won the game??? If we have multiple turnover games, we will lose....but, that just ain't gonna happen.

We will win seven in a row, before losing the NFC Championship.....I smell it.

Archived