Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How do we finish: 5-0, 4-1,3-2,2-3,1-4,0-5

88Comrade2000

5-0

no doubt about it....we found our identity in '05 as a running team, had some close losing games....but after sticking to who we were, went on a winning streak.

Now, we have found our identity as a pass first team....we just need to stick with it, and not have 6 turnovers.

Yeah, I'm a homer....but, a SIX turnover differential and we still nearly won the game??? If we have multiple turnover games, we will lose....but, that just ain't gonna happen.

We will win seven in a row, before losing the NFC Championship.....I smell it.

I'll one up you.

This season, we will be the only team, that will beat the Patriots.....TWICE!

(think about it)

Hmmm... I don't like your track record in picking Redskin games. Too much optimisim and too little thought.

Probably 4-1, with the loss coming in one of the away games.

If Dallas needs the victory at the end of the season, then we might have problems with them. (However, if the regular finale, doesn't mean much to Dallas's playoff seeding, I could see Wade resting his regulars --- especially if the Skins were at full-strength, needing the win, and bent on revenge.)

The remaining schedule:

Bills

Bears

@Giants

@Vikings

Boys

So my question, how do think we finish?

Bills has to be a win, just has to. Home game, gotta, gotta win. 6-6

Bears, tough game. This is not the kind of game we win. They have the Giants the week before us. Maybe they get a big win against them and are just a bit off for us??? 7-6

At the Giants. They're at Chicago and at Eagles before us. Winning at New York is also a game we don't often win. 7-7

At the Vikings. Detroit, 49ers, Bears before us. They could be looking at the playoffs. They should win. Maybe, maybe, maybe we do??? 8-7

And then anything can happen between us and the Cowboys. Do they need a win for home field? Does a healthy Shawn Taylor, more than any other single player, make the difference between us and Dallas?

It would be great to need a win against Dallas to make the playoffs. The deeper concern is whether or not the Redskins are on the verge of implosion or the verge of coming together for 5 straight 60 minute games.

5-0. Once we do that, lets see how fast the doubters change their tune.

The 'doubters' have a lot more evidence on their side then those predicting 5-0 and 4-1, wouldn't you say? I am a doubter due to actual recent results from this team. If they were 9-2 right now, I'd say 4-1 is possible, or even likely.

Since they were 5-11 last year, and 5-6 now, I'll say 2-3 from here on out.

Doubter? Or fair prediction based on the recent past?

One thing I've learned from this season is that this team has more personalities than Sybil. The one thing I can predict about this team is its unpredictability.

That being said, we can either finish 10-6 or 5-11. I think we will win a game between now and the end of the season, though. I do not think we'll lose out. We'll win games we weren't supposed to, and lose games that we are supposed to win.

1-4. This team is possibly the worst team in the NFL. Bad coaching and idiot players make for really bad football.

Last week, everyone was happy with a loss. This is what what happens when you pat yourself on the back for barely losing. You lose again.

exactly, we pat ourselves on the back when we lose. its ridiculous. ive never seen a group so content with losing close. its like people would be happy if we went 0-16 and lost every game by 1-3 points. losing is losing, point blank. did we outplay the bucs all game in all facets? sure did, but we lost. didnt the cardinals outplay us all game when they played here, but somehow we still won? yes.

this team is sad, it truly is.

eliminate the stupid mistakes,..... 5-0

but they can't play a game without digging themselves a hole to climb out of.... so who knows

It's who we are bubba. It's part of us. We are a team that makes stupid mistakes, period. It hasn't changed and it won't change. You must factor that in when making predictions.

3-2. Finish 8-8 and out of the playoffs.

exactly, we pat ourselves on the back when we lose. its ridiculous. ive never seen a group so content with losing close. its like people would be happy if we went 0-16 and lost every game by 1-3 points. losing is losing, point blank. did we outplay the bucs all game in all facets? sure did, but we lost. didnt the cardinals outplay us all game when they played here, but somehow we still won? yes.

this team is sad, it truly is.

This team could end up 5-11 this year yet people would point towards the close losses as evidence that this team is SB bound next year.

Hope is a beautiful thing, huh? It sure keeps those cash registers ringing at Fedex.

But it should be fading by now.

The Bills aren't a bad team at all. They could very easily beat us.

The Giants are the Giants, and will be a tough game for us.

Dallas is very good but they might be resting their starters. If they don't then we likely won't win.

Chicago is decent and can play good. I can see us losing or winning that one.

Minnesota is a pretty good team. Great defense and running game and a horrible passing game. After what they did to the Giants... I could see them winning our game.

I don't know. We may win a couple. We might lose them all. We could win a few... but who knows.

Right now, it doesn't look good for us.

Bills - W

Bears - W

@Giants - W(assuming their in-house fighting starts soon)

@Vikings - W(don't think Campbell will pull an Eli)

Boys - W(I'm not confident they'll beat GB on Thurs, but they'll have the #2 seed locked up by then, so they'll be resting their starters)

Keep your heads up, guys-there's a LONG way to go, and the playoff picture is one muddled mess. Campbell has learned from the past 2 games, and I doubt if he makes those mistakes again.

Heck-I'm surprised AJ Feeley got a pass for his bone-headed decisions yesteday.

:laugh:

Cowboys will rest their starters. Giants are on a free fall. The vikings suck. They are a good running team and nothing else.

Peterson is scary, but we wont give up more than 150 yards on the ground.

I say 4-1. We lose to the giants. Bills will be a tough game.

your right about giants, they may not win another game, shades of last year, giants are at dallas they have us,at philly, at bears

Archived