Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gibbs has his fire back

fanfrompotomac

Did you see his press conference..He´s talking must faster and looks less fatigued..I think he really believes will be able to win out....I really think are D is going to get back to the first 5 weeks play....Our O is playing great and will continue.....I really believe in 10-6 and in the post season we can compete with anybody if we get in.....Don´t get overhyped but this loss is a turning point in a positive way....What do you guy´s think....

Did you see his press conference..He´s talking must faster and looks less fatigued..I think he really believes will be able to win out....I really think are D is going to get back to the first 5 weeks play....Our O is playing great and will continue.....I really believe in 10-6 and in the post season we can compete with anybody if we get in.....Don´t get overhyped but this loss is a turning point in a positive way....What do you guy´s think....

Thought I was the only one who noticed.

Yes...much more confident, relaxed, and much less defensive.

As if he feels he will strike gold in the next few weeks.

It was interesting.

Man. Anyone care to predict our current record if the players had asked for the hurry-up offense, andor the coaches had granted their request prior to the Giants game?

It's mid-November. The one thing that has never changed in all of Gibbs' years coaching this team is that we always step it up down the stretch. We will make some noise this season with the way we are playing in spite of it all and next year, if we get just a little bit healthier, we can win this division.

Thought I was the only one who noticed.

Yes...much more confident, relaxed, and much less defensive.

As if he feels he will strike gold in the next few weeks.

It was interesting.

Man. Anyone care to predict our current record if the players had asked for the hurry-up offense, andor the coaches had granted their request prior to the Giants game?

this is the thing pgitta, no one ever stops to think that campbell was flat out not ready for a no huddle...or a spread offense, or to take this team and make it his ...

maybe now he is, and you are seeing him win the confidence in his coaches.

I'm under the belief that joe and co. want to win, and will do everthing in their power to do so, if thought putting a tutu on JC would get them W's, I think they would do it ...

i believe he is finally relaxed and confident in regards to the quarterback position. something he hasn't had since '05 when brunell was healthy and playing well.

he finally got the guts to let campbell go all out, and it worked. that has to be a big relief for him. i believe that he feels like we can ride this thing all the way, and that campbell is the answer.

Too much kool aid for you. It won't get better until Gibbs leaves. I'm sorry to have to say that but it's what I think given his performance to date.

It might get better if you leave though!!! Would you say the same when he stays and we win the SB next year!!!

You are trying to eat your pie before it is even done!

this is the thing pgitta, no one ever stops to think that campbell was flat out not ready for a no huddle...or a spread offense, or to take this team and make it his ...

maybe now he is, and you are seeing him win the confidence in his coaches.

I'm under the belief that joe and co. want to win, and will do everthing in their power to do so, if thought putting a tutu on JC would get them W's, I think they would do it ...

Yeah, that could be it to. I will not presume to know even 1/2 of one percent what takes place behind the scenes like some people here.

Just speculatin'

dude i missed the press conference...someone plz post a transcript.

i wanna see what this fire is all about. gawdd, i really hope all this optimism just isnt us extremeskins doing our usual thing.

i mean all i see was a lost game, they didnt run the ball when they had 3 mins to go 40 yards with 2 time outs...if anything that i thought was a sign of weakk play calling/coaching

but sometimes a loss can be more meaningful than a win...i just wish someone could explain how

i agree,i think this game really changed his mind on the team's direction to the playoffs.

OMG. Can I just tell you how long and loud and hard I laughed watching the video in your sig? I just keep staring at it. It's like a scene right out of Snoopy and Charlie Brown cartoons! LMAO :dallasuck :cheers: :applause:

dude i missed the press conference...someone plz post a transcript.

i wanna see what this fire is all about. gawdd, i really hope all this optimism just isnt us extremeskins doing our usual thing.

i mean all i see was a lost game, they didnt run the ball when they had 3 mins to go 40 yards with 2 time outs...if anything that i thought was a sign of weakk play calling/coaching

but sometimes a loss can be more meaningful than a win...i just wish someone could explain how

Check this thread out at the top for starters.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222623

i alrdy did n it didnt help

yeah...Joe Gibbs is awesome! i hope we win another championship, a guy like him deserves nothing less. he has rebuilt this team already. players believe in themselves, and they believe in each other. the only thing left is for things to click! i think the curse will be broken.

I'm glad this happened, though I didn't see the press conference. I've been a complete Gibbs supporter through this whole thing, but there was a point yesterday when even I had a quick pang of doubt. I think it was when McIntosh's int got overturned, but they had a close up of Gibbs, and I swear it looked like he was about to start crying. He just had that face that people get before they burst into tears.

I'm glad he didn't, and that there is some fire there. It's what we all want, and I can't wait for Sunday's game.

Archived