Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Book it! - We WILL beat the Bucs by double digits this weekend

ceviker

Bucs pass D is one of the best in the NFL, so don't expect JC to put up big numbers this week. I see us losing another close game this week.
BOOK IT! We lose another heart breaker.:(

I hate to say it,but this team cant closed the deal.

I think this will be a win.

TB is not nearly the caliber of Dallas........and we could have won that game.

We now know the weakness without ST........and I think it will be corrected.

I dont think it will be a big win.........but it will be a win.

Maybe we are on the upswing??

And will peak during the playoffs?

Only because our Safety corps isn't a one-man show. Flip has 3 INTs which if you add to TJ's 2 exactly equals ST's 5. And I guarantee you, if TJ keeps playing like he has he'll surpass ST's 4-INT rookie season by season's end, have no doubt about it.

So basically your saying that just one of our safeties is worth your two? :laugh:

What's the point of having hard hitters if no one is injured once in a while? And you foolishly speak of Karma while defending ST, well let me tell you, sir that it is personally my very strong opinion that he's getting his just desserts for being a "punk" (T.J. Houshmandzadeh) and spitting on people. I'm not sorry a total degenerate like him is injured at all. And by what power do you presume to take that sort of tone with me? If you're so tough come to Australia, I'll PM you my address and I'll give you the biggest ass-kicking that you'll never get the likes of such again in your life. It sounds to me like YOU are the one who needs to be shown how much "fun" violence can be. Ever duke it out with an Australian college rugby fullback?

Edit: Oh and I could care less if I get banned over this. I was only going to stay on this forum until the conclusion of the Redskins - Buccaneers match anyway. But my offer of PMing you my address if you want me to show you how much fun violence can be stands.

lol what a tony Romo sits to pee this guy is......

I am not actually impressed with this TB unit, look at thier shcedule this season.

1 Sep 09 TB 6 @ SEA 20 - 6-4

2 Sep 16 NO 14 @ TB 31 - 4-6

3 Sep 23 STL 3 @ TB 24 - 2-8

4 Sep 30 TB 20 @ CAR 7 - 4-6

5 Oct 07 TB 14 @ IND 33 - 9-2

6 Oct 14 TEN 10 @ TB 13 - 6-4

7 Oct 21 TB 16 @ DET 23 - 6-5

8 Oct 28 JAC 24 @ TB 23 - 7-3

9 Nov 04 ARI 10 @ TB 17 - 5-5

10 Bye -

11 Nov 18 TB 31 @ ATL 7 - 3-8

I feel due to thier weak division is why they are in the position they are at the moment.

the bucs are not a very good football team. look at who they have played. they lost to every mediocre team. playing no, stl, car, atl and tenn will make your defense #1. no, stl, atl, tenn and car in those time periods were the worst offenses. their greatest accomplishment was defeating tenn 13-10.

the skins also lost to every good team they have played, and played all the worst teams in ot. but i still think they are better than the bucs.

skins 20 bucs 13

Archived