Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Black hat all for you.

Art

Thanks Art, could you ask them to ship overseas in the future too please!

I have a list of stuff a mile long I would like to buy but each time I ask they said no to shipping it to me.

need to locate one of us with a paypal account so you can pay for shipping .. when it comes to us .. we ship it along to you .... i dont think that would cause a problem for the Redskins Store (though i dont know why they wont ship outside the US .. that is just plain dumb)

Hey, I picked it out. Could have been another. But, like it or not, given this is SOLELY something given because I asked for it, being rude and insulting is simply unacceptable. And you jerks know it. You don't have to buy it or like it. You can still say thanks. I always go to bat for you guys. I'm probably done with that.

Art, that is a very impressive sentence.

Kinda like you are letting us know you are moving up the food chain.

Especially with the word SOLELY capitalized.

Impressive.

;)

need to locate one of us with a paypal account so you can pay for shipping .. when it comes to us .. we ship it along to you .... i dont think that would cause a problem for the Redskins Store (though i dont know why they wont ship outside the US .. that is just plain dumb)

True enough but I dont "know" anyone here well enough to hand over money, or ask them to trust me with money. It goes two ways and I just didn't really want to ask. I will find a way one day!

Thanks to those of you who expressed that they didn't want this item in a polite way. I really do appreciate it. For about four others here, I'm just going to start banning :).

My wife says I have no taste with clothes --- I like it. :whoknows:

Thanks Art.

:helmet: The Rook

Thanks Art, but that is not my kind of hat.

Than again, the only time I wear something on my head is when I'm skiing and the wind chill is about 30-below (nothing on my head 29.9-below and above. I hate hats.) And even then it won't be a "bike" hat.

WE WANT RETRO SHIRTS. WE WANT RETRO SHIRTS! :laugh:

True enough but I dont "know" anyone here well enough to hand over money, or ask them to trust me with money. It goes two ways and I just didn't really want to ask. I will find a way one day!

couldnt you just do two different addresses? like using a billing and a shipping address?

Archived