Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's next if we pull a win against Dallas? (Mod Edited Title).

Fan4life

if we end up at 6-4 after this weekend (which is insanely unlikely but possible), we'd need to win 4 more games after that.

buffalo, chicago at home are both winnable. minny on the road is very winnable, and tampa on the road is winnable. giants in NY is very unlikely considering we always just play poorly in NY, and dallas at home for last game of the season is a maybe. 10-6 will get us a WC slot considering the lions and giants both will probably get close to that (although the lions schedule is brutal over the next 2 months).

Even if we should win, the team has still suffered too many injuries to make much of a run anyway in all likelihood. I'm on cruise control until the offseason where I hope DL is the priority. I still think Gibbs has a shot to win it all in his final season if we make the right moves and have some luck on our side.

If we go down to dallas and play like a pack of CRAZED WOLVES with RECKLESS ABANDON, we might have a shot.

I mean just let it all hang out. Balls to the wall.

Fake punts, Onside kick to start the game, Trick plays, Going for it on 4th down,ect ect.

If I was GW, I would send Landry on a safty blitz, and put his helmet right under Romo sits to pee'S chin early in the game. Landy should stand over Romo sits to pee and say, " ALL DAY MOTHA******........ALL DAY!

That will set the tone. I wouldnt care if he got a flag

This teams needs some ****ing attitude.

THey are too soft.

If we go down to dallas and play like a pack of CRAZED WOLVES with RECKLESS ABANDON, we might have a shot.

Fake punts, Onside kick to start the game, Trick plays, Going for it on 4th down,ect ect.

If I was GW, I would send Landry on a safty blitz, and put his helmet right under Romo sits to pee'S chin early in the game. Landy should stand over Romo sits to pee and say, " ALL DAY MOTHA******........ALL DAY!

THey are too soft.

While I know this is the kneejerk reaction to an underperforming team with huge disappointments in multiple games, but you have to find some composure and realize that giving up field position and getting flags really won't help the team at all, not even psychologically. Hell, if anything, it'd make us, the fans, have MORE heart attacks.

And I'm sure Landry wouldn't want to pay the fee for an abusive hit and taunting penalty...

I'd like to see all those things you mentioned, but only if they worked, and they are certainly not guaranteed to work in this league.

THey are too soft.

I like it

THey are too soft.

You're HIRED, buddy! We need you down in Dallas!!

I usually wouldn't condone that but CG may be on to something. But in all seriousness, the secondary is in a heap of trouble.
I'm telling you bro. Think about it. We have nothing to lose. Just go down to Dallas and Ball Out!

This team needs to play with NO FEAR, coaches too.

We need to lay the LUMBER to SOME MOTHA****ERS! When they fly down on punts and kickoffs, just lay the wood to somebody for no reason.

Make them go back to the sideline and say." THESE CATS CAME TO PLAY"

WR's catch the ball.........Put a helmet in the chest.

Punish them!

Archived