Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's next if we pull a win against Dallas? (Mod Edited Title).

Fan4life

And I'm sure Landry wouldn't want to pay the fee for an abusive hit and taunting penalty...

Yeah, anyone remember Mark Carrier? He got a reputation for dirty hits. Eventually all he had to do was breathe on an opposing player wrong and he got suspended and fined.

The last thing this team needs is to have Landry get the same rep.

WIN out from D town? Let say we win 31 - 24.

Can we REALLY make a run with a convincing win?

Thoughts? : :dallasuck

Whats next is my butt being on this forum apologizing for all of the negative things I've said about this team this year. I know I've been down on the team all year and part of that reason is because of how the two teams fortunes have gone. We've blown games all year and the Girls have looked great. Its sickning to me to watch. If we win this weekend all is forgiven. All I want for Christmas is to beat the dog snot out of the Girls. Make it happen Gibbs and all is forgiven. But if you put up a performance like you did against the Pats and I will pray for your removal as coach. Its all in this weekend Joe :2cents:

While I know this is the kneejerk reaction to an underperforming team with huge disappointments in multiple games, but you have to find some composure and realize that giving up field position and getting flags really won't help the team at all, not even psychologically. Hell, if anything, it'd make us, the fans, have MORE heart attacks.

And I'm sure Landry wouldn't want to pay the fee for an abusive hit and taunting penalty...

I'd like to see all those things you mentioned, but only if they worked, and they are certainly not guaranteed to work in this league.

Ifeel you.

I'm not saying go out and hurt somebody, but THEY NEED TO SET THE TONE.

They need to let them cats know that, its going to be a long day and we did not come here to lay down.

Football is 80% mental 20% physical.

If you can take your opponents HEART and put it your pocket, you've got em and as they game goes on they get scared and start looking around to see wher the next HIT is coming from. Thats when the mistakes happen and the next thing you know, you have impossed your WILL on them.

Footbal is played with FIRE, PASSION,AND EMOTION.

Controled Chaos is the key.

This teams needs to take on that Idenity.

I'm telling you bro. Think about it. We have nothing to lose. Just go down to Dallas and Ball Out!

This team needs to play with NO FEAR, coaches too.

We need to lay the LUMBER to SOME MOTHA****ERS! When they fly down on punts and kickoffs, just lay the wood to somebody for no reason.

Make them go back to the sideline and say." THESE CATS CAME TO PLAY"

WR's catch the ball.........Put a helmet in the chest.

Punish them!

THIS SEASON IS OVER. Face it. So the only thing to lose is a good draft pick...and believe me..the Redskins will need the highest pick they can get.

New coach next season and new system....boy will the Skins need a high draft pick needing to replace Griffin, Daniels, Springs, and Marcus Washington on defense. And on offense they need to replace JANSEN with a solid injury free tackle, and they need 2 receivers who don't get injured and miss games.

They need 7 starters and you can't free agent them all.

Football is 80% mental 20% physical.

If you can take your opponents HEART and put it your pocket, you've got em and as they game goes on they get scared and start looking around to see wher the next HIT is coming from. Thats when the mistakes happen and the next thing you know, you have impossed your WILL on them.

Footbal is played with FIRE, PASSION,AND EMOTION.

Controled Chaos is the key.

This teams needs to take on that Idenity.

And that's the team's biggest problem period. Blame it on the coaches, blame it on the players - it don't matter who - THEY JUST PLAY WITH NO HEART, NO PASSION, NO EMOTION.

If they did, they would punch the damned ball in the endzone from inside the 10. If they did, they would never let a team up off the mat when they had them down. If they did, they would FOCUS and not make stupid mistakes & turnovers.

It's both the players & coaches faults - but you can't fire all the players, and someone's gotta get this team believing in themselves. Gotta get them a different attitude.

If they beat Dallas - that would be wonderful. But after all the B.S. I've seen this year - i would not be surprised if they still blow a few of their winnable games down the road and miss the playoffs.

I'm not from Missouri - but these guys gotta show me now.

THIS SEASON IS OVER. Face it. So the only thing to lose is a good draft pick...and believe me..the Redskins will need the highest pick they can get.

New coach next season and new system....boy will the Skins need a high draft pick needing to replace Griffin, Daniels, Springs, and Marcus Washington on defense. And on offense they need to replace JANSEN with a solid injury free tackle, and they need 2 receivers who don't get injured and miss games.

They need 7 starters and you can't free agent them all.

Hey look, I'm far from a homer, But we are playing the Mutha****ing COWBOYS! YA DIG!

F*** them Motha***ers!!!!!!!! We cant throw in the towel yet.

We need to WIN this game and the only way will do it is if we play like this is the last game on EARTH.

Now i have been down on them too, but we need this one.

I hate The Cowboys with a Blood Thurst Passion.

I wish I could play. They would have to put me in a Straight Jacket and a Hannibal Lecture mask before the game. Thats how HYPE I would be.

Thats DEEP.

Upsets happen all the time. You always throw out records in Skins/Boys games anyhow. I find it hard to see us coming out with a win, but it's definitely possible.

For those who think the season's already done, go ahead, but don't try to convince the rest of us 'blind homers' because there are already only 16 regular season games. Just as a game isn't over until the final whistle, the season isn't over until the end of the 16 games. Teams can turn it around and rise from bottom, or collapse from top.

The NFC is still filled with average/mediocre teams that the Redskins can have an advantage over. Tiebreakers with Detroit and Arizona could be key, along with potential win over Bucs afterwards. The Giants upcoming schedule is a lot tougher, plus they always slip up in 2nd half under Coughlin. I still think the Redskins can make the playoffs, and fans should just go with what they believe in, rather than convince people that it's hopeless, or that we'll all of a sudden make the Super Bowl.

Every game is winnable in the NFL. Hopefully the Redskins can string some of those together to get into playoffs, but it won't be easy. In the meantime, the Redskins are focused on their archrival, and you never know how the games turn out.

It's right depressing really reading all these negative posts what gives you the idea that they can't pull of the unthinkable. I mean hell Buffalo Bills almost did they have far more injuries then we do.

It doesn't matter. That game is going to be a 13-10 frightening squeaker too.

Archived