Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

will randle el have over 1000 yards receiving?

Brandon Lloyd Christmas

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Probably not. If ARE starts catching a lot of balls defenses will roll coverage over and take him away. Plus is stats are skewed a bit. He had the 162 yrd game against Miami when he caught that tipped 54 yrd hail mary right before OT. And then he had a 100 game against Detroit. Other then that his numbers have been pedestrian. Mostly in the 30s and 40s per game.

Probably not. If ARE starts catching a lot of balls defenses will roll coverage over and take him away. Plus is stats are skewed a bit. He had the 162 yrd game against Miami when he caught that tipped 54 yrd hail mary right before OT. And then he had a 100 game against Detroit. Other then that his numbers have been pedestrian. Mostly in the 30s and 40s per game.

And guess where big yardage comes from? Yep, big plays and big games.

And guess where big yardage comes from? Yep, big plays and big games.

Yeah, ARE is good for 3 or 4 big plays a year whether it's a catch, an option pass or a punt return. But he's not someone who's going to do it consistantly. And if he's the #1 option in your passing game he's not hard to defend. He's more likely to make a big catch as the 2nd or 3rd option.

I hope he gets over 1000 this season. IMO, ARE has developed a better rapport with JC than anyone else. JC and Moss have not looked to be on the same page as of yet. If our pass pro was better, I believe Cooley and JC have good chemistry.

I may get ripped for this, but with B Lloyd all but done, I would actually also consider losing Moss also by trading him to Cincy for the real 85.

I think Ocho Cinco, Randle El, and CP would make for a fun offense not only to watch on Sunday, but the interviews could be great too.

He'd better or this is going to be a long 7 games.

It's hard not to have already accepted that as the likely reality. We don't exactly have an easy schedule and haven't exactly played well. Hard to have much optimism right now, this weekend will determine a lot, though. If we can come out and beat an, admittedly, superior team, we're right back in it and building confidence. If not, and let's be honest, that outcome's about 10 times more likely, then it's going to get pretty ugly "up here".

i say yes. hes a little over 500 right now, and the guy has been our best WR all year. now that moss has shown hes gonna be shaky all year, i think ARE is going to be our #1 the rest of the way. i see around 1000 and 3 or 4 TDs. lets hope!

dude, i think its time for a new screen name!

Archived