Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Lunch with Larry/Bram

RedskinsFanatic

Yesterdays show was only available later as an archive and I don't see a link to the one that supposed to be on in 1 minute so anyone know what is up with that? Also...............I see you can watch the program on video so I'm guessing it's on a t.v station there in D.C? you can't even watch archived video footage of it on this site, why is that? not that i'm that inclined to see it but just curious why that isn't offered or a 'live' feed of the show when it's happening. Any insight would be appreciated. :logo:

It's been particularly insightful today. 23 minutes of Bram b*itching about not being mentioned as a co-host of the show and a story from a Dallas newspaper about a Cowboy linebacker allegedly taking performance enhancing drugs.

Not sure why I even listen to this show sometimes lol ...

It's been particularly insightful today. 23 minutes of Bram b*itching about not being mentioned as a co-host of the show and a story from a Dallas newspaper about a Cowboy linebacker allegedly taking performance enhancing drugs.

Not sure why I even listen to this show sometimes lol ...

Because it's entertaining for the most part..there are only so many things you can talk about 'Redskins related everyday for an hour...and does Larry Michael look like a cross between Jack Del Rio and Rodney Dangerfield or what?...anyways, I think those 2 work well together as an odd couple sort of thing...the show is entertaining and I enjoy it. I enjoy more of course if its during a week that we won though :)

He's on the radio all the time, and never gets better at it. Save your time and only listen during the offseason when he's not on.

But, I can't get the games because I have TimeWarner and therefore no NFL Ticket, so I have nflfieldpass and listen to the games on the internet...but Larry Michael, he's like a propaganda minister.

Because it's entertaining for the most part..there are only so many things you can talk about 'Redskins related everyday for an hour...and does Larry Michael look like a cross between Jack Del Rio and Rodney Dangerfield or what?...anyways, I think those 2 work well together as an odd couple sort of thing...the show is entertaining and I enjoy it. I enjoy more of course if its during a week that we won though :)

I catch the show, I think they are both good foils for each other. Larry covers the homer point of view well, and outside of Redskins lunch I think he calls a good game and interacts well with Sonny and Sam. Bram ****es about things more ala what we do on the board so he covers the board sentiment well especially after a loss.

As to those guys going on tangents, just about every radio talk show does it. I don't mind. My only issue with the show is so many commercials be cool to cut some of the ads out or make it 30 minutes longer.

You know you are going to get Redskins content at the same given hour every week day otherwise I got to go fishing on the radio dial and hope they talk Skins (aside from Monday when everyone pretty much covers them)

You have all these people on the board either ****ing or praising Gibbs so I am surprised more people don't take advantage and call Gibbs directly and go right to the horses mouth, he's on Redskins lunch every Tuesday. I've talked to Gibbs now on the radio 4 times. Cool stuff. I've ****ed some about Gibbs' calls too -- but he is a legend and its cool to be able to ask him questions directly.

Be fun though to open things up for questions to Cerrato -- that could be quite entertaining considering the general sentiment on the board about the FO.

Archived