Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Phil @ Was Loser will finish Last!

tonyriggins

who will be jbooma's team next week?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. who will be jbooma's team next week?

• notre dame: they need that win against duke
    • lsu: they're #1
    • oregon: he can't always root for #1...or can he?
    • nobody. he needs to start figuring out which basketball teams(s) to root for

Don't give philly that much credit. The only game they seemed to play well was the lions game at philly. We should look at this not as the philly eagles are coming to play the redskins but a 3-5 team that has a ton of problems both on and off the field.

This is a game that you guys need to win in order to gai ground on the loser of the Cowboys/Giants game and possibly Detroit if they lose. Philly will finish last reguardless of sunday's outcome and to be honest I think both Dallas and NY will have better records you guys just need Detroit to remember that they're the lions

Remember what at least PRETENDING to be a Redskins fan was like?

:doh:

Not really since I don't pretend to be a redskins fan. I am a redskins fan. Believing that this team would be unable to come back from falling to 5-6 doesn't make me any less of a fan than you. It may make me less idiotic than you, but not less of a fan.

Not really since I don't pretend to be a redskins fan. I am a redskins fan. Believing that this team would be unable to come back from falling to 5-6 doesn't make me any less of a fan than you. It may make me less idiotic than you, but not less of a fan.

It took you at least one edit to come up with that zinger.

Congratulations.

:rolleyes:

The Skins will win this game. Home field advantage....a power running game...and a great effort by the defense and special teams will be the winning difference.

This team is due for a couple of GREAT special team plays. Actually long overdue. We wake up Monday morning 6-3 and the Eagles season has ended with this game.

You may have wanted to leave well enough alone and not edited.

Saw his post and still don't get it. Checking to see whether someone edited their post seems pretty juvenile to me.

Do you see it this time?

You made an attack on another poster in a very immature and calculated way.

See the problem here?

Sigh. Sometimes it's almost like work around here. I saw the first post before you edited. You ADDED the part that NewCliche highlighted. That is attacking the poster, not the post. Insulting if you will. Now that's juvenile, (and against the rules). With that in mind, I'll repeat. You should have left well enough alone. Don't do it again.

Sigh. Sometimes it's almost like work around here. I saw the first post before you edited. You ADDED the part that NewCliche highlighted. That is attacking the poster, not the post. Insulting if you will. Now that's juvenile, (and against the rules). With that in mind, I'll repeat. You should have left well enough alone. Don't do it again.
Calling someone idiotic for having the belief that the team could come back from a 5-6 record and that I'm not a redskins fan for thinking the contary is actually against the rules? Wow, just wow.

Archived