Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Maurice Stovall

Redskins4ever

What would any of you think if we traded a 4th or 3rd round pick for this guy? It seems as though we need a tall, strong wide receiver. Stovall is 6-5/220 pounds. I saw him play at Norte Dame, and the guy is talented. I don't know how he felll to the 3rd round of last year's draft, but he would be a nice additon to the Redskins offense to compliment Santana and Antwaan. He hasn't had the chance to shine in Tampa Bay but he would be a good slot receiver if given the opportunity. He's young, coachable, and has good hands.

What do you think?

What would any of you think if we traded a 4th or 3rd round pick for this guy? It seems as though we need a tall, strong wide receiver. Stovall is 6-5/220 pounds. I saw him play at Norte Dame, and the guy is talented. I don't know how he felll to the 3rd round of last year's draft, but he would be a nice additon to the Redskins offense to compliment Santana and Antwaan. He hasn't had the chance to shine in Tampa Bay but he would be a good slot receiver if given the opportunity. He's young, coachable, and has good hands.

What do you think?

Isnt he the guy who dropped that TD pass against us in the Wildcard Playoff game?

i would say that if we were going to make some trade involving draft picks for a wide out, i'd take a look at the chad johnson situation first. that would probably be the only wide receiver trade i would like. we could probably throw in b. lloyd too since the bungles love malcontents.

Archived