Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I registered at "Cowboy zone" respectfully and I get their resume on page 3!

michael_33

What do all of these folks have in common?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. What do all of these folks have in common?

• They're all dressed handsomely
    • They're all wealthy
    • None of them are serving in Iraq
    • All of the above

He is a good poster here. There is no "debate" on his board. Its his way or the highway.

This is certainly not true.

I have been posting on CZ as long as I have been posting and reading on this board (even a little on their previous boards). Hostile and myself have had several discussions over the years regarding all kinds of players from all schools, NFL teams, former players, coaching aspects, opinions etc, as well as many other posters I have debated and had discussions with.

We don't always agree, and that's the way life is. But same as I am here, I am there. I talk FOOTBALL. Do I lay a little smack talk in from time to time ? Of course, same as the posters there do with me. That's just the nature of the rivalry. I am always cool with that. But if you are going to do it, bring it. I know my stuff. I know football isn't just stats and ratings, I know coaching is more than having great players, etc.

Over the years, I have seen so many Redskins posters and upcoming foes join and post just to troll on their board, frankly it is embarrassing sometimes. We see it here and we hate it just as much as they hate it there. But we have a pretty solid group of Cowboys posters that frequent these boards.

All in all the Mods over there have similar personalities and tendancies to Mods over here when it comes to opposing fans. They give you the rope it's up to you what you do with it. I made a basket with mine.

I read probably 25 or so teams boards from time to time. I have never been banned from any of them, and post on about 10 of them. They all know I am a Redskins fan until the day I die and that I root against their teams, but that doesn't mean I have to act like a jackass when I am in their house.

-Kosher Ham.

Not true at all. If you read the rest of that thread you'll find a debate between myself and Firehawk350, who is a Redskins fan. I concede several things to him. Including the same thing I conceded here, that I should have recognized the Skins two NFL Championships. If I'm not wrong, you're damned right I won't back down. Not there, not here, not in your local tavern in a friendly debate. Prove me wrong, I accept it.

Where I will not conceded is when guys come there not to talk football but just to run smack. That I won't back down from. If someone wants to keep it about football, I will enjoy that more than anyone in the world, because I love the game more than I dislike your team because of the rivalry.

If you look at my profile here (I think it's still there) you'll find that my favorite Skins player of all time was Dexter Manley. Some of you will wrongly assume that's because of his life struggles. Not true at all. I respected how well he played the game of football. He is one of a few players that I feared come game day. If you dig on our site you'll also find where I have said that I would take John Riggins over Barry Sanders (I don't like him at all). I respected Riggins. You'll find where I have said Darrell Green is one of the two best CBs I have ever seen. You'll find where I think Art Monk not being in the Hall of Fame is a travesty. You'll find where I have said Laron Landry was the best Defensive player in the 2007 Draft. I propped that guy for 3 years. It kills me that you guys got him.

Hell Firehawk has invited me to make the hour drive to his house to watch the 1st game. I'm considering doing it too if my brother isn't coming to town like he plans to. You see, I haven't got time to hate Redskins fans the way some of them can hate Cowboys fans. I have too much respect for the game.

Funny...Apparently I''ve been banned from your site..! :rolleyes:

I guess all this attention caught on real fast over at CZ...It said I got banned for trolling... :rolleyes:

Oh....And hostile...We won 3 Superbowls with 3 different QB's and 3 different RB's with only 1 HOF coach and 1 HOF RB/FB within a decade!

Trump that! :cheers:

I win!

I think the thing most people don't understand when I get into arguments like this...

I understand my team is not the best time ever. But they are MY team.

I don't care if the Cowboys have 20 Super Bowls.

I would still be a Redskins fan.

Cowboys fans are always like they are trying to convince me to change sides or something.

Amen!

:dallasuck

The Redskins/Cowboys rivalry has been pretty irrelevant for years now. Both teams have been bad for the past 10+ years. The Redskins have 2 playoff wins, the Cowboys 0.

It's pretty pointless arguing about it until they both start competing for the division consistently again.

The Cowboys have been the benchmark for NFL excellence since their inception. They are the NFL's version of the Yankees, and that is just the way it is. You can either love them or love to hate them, but you can not argue or debate the facts. I love to hate them, but I have a great deal of respect for their franchise and what they have accomplished.

In regards to the "Zone", I started dropping in over 4 years ago. If you go there with the intent to read and learn you'll be fine. If you go there to be a troll you will crash and burn, and that is the way it should be on any board.

The bottom line should always be about respect. They have worked very hard for many years to build a great board for Cowboy fans. If you can't respect that basic principal you shouldn't post on that board or any other.

Funny...Apparently I''ve been banned from your site..! :rolleyes:

I guess all this attention caught on real fast over at CZ...It said I got banned for trolling... :rolleyes:

Oh....And hostile...We won 3 Superbowls with 3 different QB's and 3 different RB's with only 1 HOF coach and 1 HOF RB/FB within a decade!

Trump that! :cheers:

I win!

I'll bet you wouldn't want me to copy and paste your last 4 posts here for people to see how things actually went down.

Archived