Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Jets ARE who we THOUGHT they were

E33Green

They defintely were who I had thought they were. A decent team who came out on the wrong side of a number of breaks through the year.

They're special teams are fine, and Washington has been killer this year on kick off's. Clemens has been talked highly of the entire year by those that followed the Jets as being the better QB and just needing his time, and he definitely showed it. He's going to be a fine QB. Thomas Jone was pretty much the same as he always has been, a good solid RB. And they're defense was the normal good AFC D. They're not AMAZING, or even great, but they're a better team then their record really shows.

We didn't help ourselves at all either. Washington got that kickoff return to put us down early...we gave them two stupid big penalties that got them the other 10 points they had prior to the final drive. Once again we were trying to snatch defeat form ourselves, and nearly did. Thankfully, we did it opposite this time. We did it early in the game, and played our guts out in the second half

the Jets are headed to a top 5 pick. they don't have a franchise back or a deep threat at WR. their offensive line is average. Clemens may develop in time or not, but for 2007 the Redskins effort against the Jets for the first 2.5 quarters was nothing short of embarrassing.

The Jets are an NFL team yes... I said I wouldnt be impressed if we beat them but I am impressed with the unanswered points today. Still no WR TDs. They almost beat us with one WR and a backup QB. Their defense stinks and we couldnt do anything through the air. Campbell missed Moss on the deep ball. Our LBs were missing today. Suisham was firing on all cylinders today. We didnt use any play-action today. Just observations.

Archived