Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Record Aside - Jets are not a bad team

HSW

I'm gonna go against the grain of this thread and say the Jets are a bad team, but WE are not a bad team going forward.

Not bad, not average, but in fact, we will be a GOOD team by the end of the season. We'll make it to the playoffs, because of Jason Campbell or in spite of Jason Campbell, I am confident about that.

Same BS as usual from you.

Because I can spot the steaming turd we've been putting on the field the last several games and am honest enough to call it what it is, I am a Cowboys fan. How original of you.

Tell you what, I'm a fan of this franchise who wants desperately to reclaim our glory. Unlike many here, I'm not going to cheer for medicocrity; I'm going to consistently demand excellence until we get it. If that makes me a Cowboys fan in your mind, then I'm quite certain the problem is with you and not me.

he called me a troll in a earlier thread

cupcake schedule?

it gets easier in the 2nd half of this season.

I'm going to make a prediction now.........remember this........I'm sure most of you are watching the Eagles game right now.......and see how inept Donovan looks, as well as how incapable their defense is.

Wait until next week. They'll look like a freakin Super Bowl team. Mark my words.

Lord knows I want to be wrong and HOPE to be wrong, but I've just got a gut feeling about this one.

I sure hope I have to come out here and eat crow next week!

The skins made the big time critical plays when they absolutely had to

have them. We could have easily loss this game. We did not. Was it a

work of art? Heck no, but they bought themselves some time and kept

themselves in the hunt. The Jets played well and were not a pushover

by any means.

They were ranked #30 in total defense in the league.........and we should have and COULD have exploited one of the worst defensive units in the league.

Um, we were down 17-3 at one point, and rushed for 296, and 6.2 yards per carry. I think we did exploit their defense. You don't have to pass for 300 yards to exploit the "D".

I knew as soon as they said Clemons was starting that we were gonna be in for a tough game. They have lost a ton of games that they led in the 2nd half and a bunch of close games at that. They are well coached and made the playoffs last year w/noodle arm Pennington at the helm so Clemons should be an upgrade.

They ARE a bad team. We are an average team.

They problems with the fundamentals. Tackling, Blocking, Catching, etc.....are still there. I'm not feel confident anymore than it will be fixed during the season. I think we saw Clemens audible more in one half than we have since Gibbs came back.

Either trust your QB to make plays and mistakes. Or don't.

Archived