Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Am I the VERY FIRST on the board?

cowboykiller

I just got my WHITE, that's right, WHITE Patrick Ramsey 2003 Reebok jersey in the mail today. I had to customize it because they dont make white yet and I sure as hell dont want a Retro since they wont use them after this year.

LET ME TELL YOU......AHHHHHHHHHHHH. I about secreted something when it came in the mail. It was one of the most awe-inspiring moments of my year. It's beautiful. Until I have a child, this will be the most beautiful thing I've held in my hands. So anyone else have a white, or am I the first on the face of the earth?

PS. I posted this on CPND, but I needed to know if I beat out the entire internet.

I think they should stick with the retro unis. They looked so sharp. Or maybe keep the retros and make the helmet with the Indian head a darker shade of burgundy to match the unis.

But if that's not cool, we should at the VERY least og back to the white jerseys like they did before Marty changed them back to the dark ones for home games.

That is how is was back in the glory days when Joe Gibbs was here. :wave:

Killa - you don't need any webspace with our software. Simply make a "new thread" or "reply" to a thread... and underneath the white area where you would typically write a post... you will see an "attach file" section with a "Browse" button. Click the "Browse" button and navigate to the picture on your harddrive... click "Open" and hit the "Submit Reply" button as you would with any other post. That's it.

You may be first... but I"ll have one soon enough.

hey man. Thanks for the help. It's just that I dont see any "attatch file" button or option. Under the white it says "Submit Reply" and "Preview Reply" and then it has check boxes called: Automatically parse URLs, Email Notification, Disable Smilies, and Show signature.

Then it says forum rules to the left:

You may post new threads

You may post replies

You may not post attachments

You may edit your posts

Does that mean something? Thanks for checkin it out.

Sam Shade Retro for 30 bucks at Champs in the new mall.

Bet that will be there to the end along with all the Wurefull Retros at the Redskin store.

The rarest of rae is a Darrell Green 1994 throwback, burgandy with gold sewn on numbers and letters.

I have dedicted my life to find a unused one of thiose, can only find Reggie Brooks.

Reggie Brooks!

HA!

Brooks!

HA!

Archived